You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Here i am losing again

56 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

Yea yea yea i know for the millions times i'm whining how much i lose but what can i do instead of whining..i can never break away from this cycle

i played fine i dont do stupid things i keep landing shells on enemy ship i keep supporting my team but its always a big waste of time as one by one keep getting sunked

have some time off from the game playing different ship and tiers i even play differently but it's still the same..lost match after match

i have fun doing 100K damage but not fun earning 700XP later and have to repeat the same thing over and over with the same result

only positive thing is i only spend few bucks into this game..not bad for few months of fun before it goes downhill like now

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Rng changes. I can have times of winning 1 out of 11 and do nearly most dmg. Have to just keep trying as rng for the team does change.

Though how some players get to high tiers i always wonder when i kill them. For ex an IJN DD trying to torp my tirpitz at 5km and my secondaries smashing him...

220 posts
3,420 battles

First thing is one has to actually enjoy the game..winning is always more fun but really of little importance..it seems "the art of the battle" is something at least I'm striving for...about every 40 battles I'll get 100+damage but mostly 40k in the Hipper, 60k I break even in costs so your doing ok.

161 posts
5,905 battles

We all have that moment, when we kept trying and it's just too little to pull a win. Some factors are just out of your controls, regardless of how well you played.

I mean this might sound quite absurd but sometimes it would be better to take a break, calm down and then try again at a better mood. You may differ from me in terms of being competitive but there's no point in a game being frustrated over it, that's just my take.  

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You do know that you aren't supposed to win all the time, right?

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Yesterday in Gneisenau and Scharnhorst and purely firing AP: 16 losses 2 wins.

2 citadels in all those battles combined, yes two!.

I got close enough to activate secondaries in every battle, but them torpedoes just wreck a german BB, everytime.

The AP the day before, was working ok. Not great but ok...

The day Scharnhorst was released, the AP was useless, I wasn't even damaging cruisers full broadside at 8kms.

The AP is variable in the extremes, but the devs have been struggling with it since the Tirpitz was released.

Still beats a day at work, but only just.

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,492 battles

You do know that you aren't supposed to win all the time, right?

Sure but you don't also expect to go 1-15 or 2-20. Yes this happened to me last weekend and yes, I was stopping every 3rd loss but everytime I play again I still lost. And it wasn't because I was a bad player I was in games where I was dealing 40-60k of damag and my team still lost.. 
Edited by Wolf168

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Persistence my boy, lose some win some, can't win all the time.

Sometimes you just gotta pray that MM gives you enough competent players (and RNG gives you a break) to win.

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

welcome to the present day WoWs ASIA........it is predicted the long time ago that what happens to WoT, slowly happens here....:B

:honoring:

129 posts
3,520 battles

leave u computer and find something cool to drink.

else, u really gonna try hard to carry your team to the victory. but .... sometime try hard still occur lose:trollface: so......

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

Sure but you don't also expect to go 1-15 or 2-20. Yes this happened to me last weekend and yes, I was stropping every 3rd loss but everytime I play again I still lost. And it wasn't because I was a bad player I was in games where I was dealing 40-60k of damag and my team still lost.. 

this is the point right, as i have said "again"..it just keep coming non stop until i wonder what have gone wrong

Persistence my boy, lose some win some, can't win all the time.

Sometimes you just gotta pray that MM gives you enough competent players (and RNG gives you a break) to win.

if i lose some win some i would not whine now lol

leave u computer and find something cool to drink.

else, u really gonna try hard to carry your team to the victory. but .... sometime try hard still occur lose:trollface: so......

of course im cool because this is going on for like so long i'm accustomed to it lol!!!

it's fine when i started back in january then slowly it creeps in day by day and it get worst

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Mate, if you're consistently going 1-15 or 2-20 or stuff like that, it's probably a good time to stop, take a good look at how you're playing and figuring out where to improve or why you're doing so badly. At that point, the only consistent thing between matches is how you're playing.

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,492 battles

Mate, if you're consistently going 1-15 or 2-20 or stuff like that, it's probably a good time to stop, take a good look at how you're playing and figuring out where to improve or why you're doing so badly. At that point, the only consistent thing between matches is how you're playing.

Dude, I did that and I can't see anything that I really was doing wrong except in the games that I really played bad. Those I can exclude. But the other games? Usually I live up to the middle or end game even. Plus there were a number of games where we were up in number of hulls only to lose the game. 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Dude, I did that and I can't see anything that I really was doing wrong except in the games that I really played bad. Those I can exclude. But the other games? Usually I live up to the middle or end game even. Plus there were a number of games where we were up in number of hulls only to lose the game. 

There's two tiers of it. The first tier is looking at your individual stats and asking yourself - am I contributing my weight to the team? Am I doing enough damage and being a big enough strategic threat on the map, instead of being killed quickly and not contributing. Am I reading the map right and putting my ship in the right place at the right time? Stuff like that is the easy part.

The second part is the hard part. That's looking at your gameplay and asking yourself, "Is the way I'm playing beneficial to the team when I'm in the match". This WILL contradict a lot of the skills you learned in the first part. It's stuff like knowing when to push, even if it seems suicidal. It's knowing when to spend HP to take attacks so your teammates can survive. It's knowing what targets to call for support on, when the team needs to capture points, how to manage a domination point spread. It's knowing when to give up a kill to another player and immediately switch to firing on another threat to force an enemy ship into retreating or losing HP. Basically? It's learning how to play as part of a team instead of simply being a good player.

For you, personally, I'm seeing that your main battery hit ratio is at 20%, which isn't really very good. As a consequence, your average experience and average damage is actually on the low side as a consequence of that. I haven't seen any of your matches so I can't be sure, but your average survival rate is actually a bit on a high side too, so I suspect you've been playing too conservatively and not knowing when to spend HP (or your ship, for that matter), to deal strategic damage to the enemy team.

[AE]
200 posts
9,481 battles

Black Fart, - Gneis has only 6 guns. So given the usual RNG most salvos would be 3-4 splashes, a bounce and an over pen. Your chances of getting a cit in multiple salvos is low. It has literally only half the guns of opponents. I have played a dozen or so PVE games in Scharn (I always play PVE whilst getting captain skills or modules up to speed, as well as a "Feel" for how the main battery works). I found Scharn has guns that simply don't burn, or pen, heavier targets. Being 11 inchers, I expected that. I have been playing around with Scharn and I definitely believe it should be played as a heavy cruiser/cruiser killer, and not a ship of the line. I use HE at anything over 10km, and after about 2-5 salvos I have usually got target burning well. AP just bounces.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

today after a match WG ask me if i'm satisfied with WOWS and i click NO!!! i keep losing dude!!! lol

and today i have a good day winning more than i lose..at least its something

its good to rant whine and biatch a little sometimes lol

450 posts
7,896 battles

First 3 in losing team should get win.. while the last 3 of win team should get lose. But it will never happen

I kind of agree with that. 

The first three in a team usually fought so hard while the others were only showing broadsides or shooting into water

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

did 119K damage on my konig killing 3 doing all i can but still lost

enemy cv rolled over all my teammate while my team cv not doing anything significant other than dropping torps on dd that they failed to hit

i dont know how can i improve my gameplay in this lol

496 posts
4,170 battles

if you are in a losing streak of 5 games more or less its time to stop

if you are more competitive gamer : the frustration and stress from losing games build up making you feel more terrible its bad for your health(i dont know just saying things people say idc LOL) okay so honestly if you feel terrible normally you wouldn't do well

so take a break

but if you are casual gamer this isn't an issue just play casually win rate will be there just have fun 

^ fun as in not doing suicide torp/capture flags

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,845 battles

Used have a pretty reasonable Victory/Defeat runs until recently now it seems start with a victory then 7 defeats in a row sort of thing. 

Some games have been closely fought affairs but a large number quickly turned in absolute slaughters.

Which makes me wonder if there has been some team seeding or bias change to MatchMaker.

Beta Tester
908 posts

When I lose 3 games or more in a row. I shutdown the game. Get a drink and come back log on again.

The MM may become more favourable. "In tin foil hat territory here. But works for me".

Beta Tester
908 posts

Used have a pretty reasonable Victory/Defeat runs until recently now it seems start with a victory then 7 defeats in a row sort of thing. 

Some games have been closely fought affairs but a large number quickly turned in absolute slaughters.

Which makes me wonder if there has been some team seeding or bias change to MatchMaker.

I believe there is. It's not as random as it seems to be. When you div up, look at your match ups closely. Guaranteed the other side has slight advantage in ship make up. Or even tier makeup. 

Seen it too many times, losing streaks do stick. As you are stuck with same potatoes. This is evident in ranked since you are familiar with the players. At times your always facing the same people. Never are you on with the better players leading to a steamroll.