You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OraPits

We have to Cap

13 comments in this topic

220 posts
3,420 battles

Just finished an interesting battle

I was 10th on the list of ships in my Konigberg, half way through the battle and only one cap of 4 for us.

I said "we must cap" and headed for the nearest one, there were 2 BB's (yes that's BATTLE SHIPS) and a cruiser sitting in it so I started bow firing from my tiny ship.

They, yes all 3 of them ran away and kept running, I could not believe it (I have the replay) so two other ships a few km's back came with me, we moved to the next cap and got that as well but we did lose as we started this capping to late.

If someone says to do something it helps those who don't know what to do except shoot stuff, any stuff :)

This was a tier 5, 6  battle, just another thing to learn I suppose

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

That is a strange reaction from the opfor vessels. You'd think being grouped together and with you driving at them that they could sneeze at your konie and get a citadel!

Regardless well played

220 posts
3,420 battles

That is a strange reaction from the opfor vessels. You'd think being grouped together and with you driving at them that they could sneeze at your konie and get a citadel!

Regardless well played

I knowingly sailed forth to my certain death (I had just told eveyone to cap so had to lead the charge), this is why I could not believe what happened, it deserved a post

It's the old saying "but for one brave man"

I was that stupid man :)

Beta Tester
906 posts

There are so many cowards on this server its not funny.

Yesterday I was in a gneisenau pushing 2 new Mexico. 1 Cleveland and a mogami. I said to the scharnhorst next to me let's push through I'll tank. So I go ahead and kill the Cleveland and the 2 new Mexico. The scharnhorst was long gone and turned around ages ago. If only he came we would have sunk them all.

We ended up losing a close game. Instead of a massive win.

Seems like no one wants their boats scratched.

Good luck to those playing like that.. enjoy your 20min games for a pittyful 1k or less XP. I still get 4k XP on a loss like that. I made 100k XP in my gneisenau in 20 games playing aggressively. It will take the cowards 100 games to make the same. Good use of time there. They are short changing themselves.

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

Yesterday I was in a gneisenau pushing 2 new Mexico. 1 Cleveland and a mogami. I said to the scharnhorst next to me let's push through I'll tank. So I go ahead and kill the Cleveland and the 2 new Mexico. The scharnhorst was long gone and turned around ages ago. If only he came we would have sunk them all.

Good luck to those playing like that.. enjoy your 20min games for a pittyful 1k or less XP. I still get 4k XP on a loss like that. I made 100k XP in my gneisenau in 20 games playing aggressively. It will take the cowards 100 games to make the same. Good use of time there. They are short changing themselves.

salty much slam?

220 posts
3,420 battles

Well you know if we had a group of people and teamspeak and allowed to make a Random Team there woud not be a team that would beat that, ever.

But there is no way you get to play time after time with the same people

But..if it was there ...well...just saying out loud..to nobody in particular, just rhetorical thinking :)

What would be required is a server (I have one sitting here) Teamspeak (I have one running here) A group of people (we have them already here) and an opposing team to kill (they have those running here)

Now that would make for some Fun Times

Beta Tester
906 posts

salty much slam?

Nah never. I'm salty because they locked up my ship until the game ends :). Wish they will hurry up and die so I can keep grinding.

I want my Bismarck :)

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

Nah never. I'm salty because they locked up my ship until the game ends :). Wish they will hurry up and die so I can keep grinding.

I want my Bismarck :)

kek,  should i get the hipper and we div and detoanate some random BC"cough" hood "cough" when said random BC "cough" hood "cough" comes out?

Edited by drakon233

220 posts
3,420 battles

First battle today

I'm now all skilled up and playing brave (everyone should be more like me)

So going forward to an island as I still am in the weakest team ship but showing the way to the more weaker minded of players

Give 5k damage and dead in 2 minutes and watch my team cap all, lose only one player..me.. and play brilliantly..not me

I wish I knew when I was playing with people who are good..not like me :)

So much for being an informed forum member who knows how it's done lol

This is a tuff game, I keep on saying it, you can go hero to zero in 2 battles

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Well I scared tier 10s with my Kirov once when I fail divved... They ran away like scared birds lol

Well, i ever Fail Div with Umikaze in tier 9 battle (NA server if you are wondering)

All DD dead except me

And that was before Radar update

Guess who is running?!

Edited by Harpoon01

220 posts
3,420 battles

Last battle last night

Having died very quickly in every battle all day in Hipper with damage points at sometimes 5k I gave up attacking 

I went out and stuck with a Tirps, we chased down a few ships and got them..we were doing well but then in chat a guy says 

" you (that me he's talking to) and the Tirps are idiots you lost us the match", I looked up and we had no caps and one less ship, after becoming aware of this huge self-indulging mess up, I replied

"He's right we must cap" ..so we both headed off to finally do the right thing..we won, that threw me the most

It's hard to train one self to overcome the "chase him down and die if you have to" to a thinking dangerous BB Captain.

Lastly don't be afraid to give instructions, I was in Hipper again with a tier 9 Cruiser and a Tier 7 BB (I think) 

I'd just died with those two guys left..750 to us 850 to them 3 minutes left..the T9 guy says "kill or cap", being a bad T8 captain I hesitated as I know very little and no one said anything.

He went off to cap..I said "you both are on good health and the cap was a we way off so KILL" 

They took this instruction and killed him in moments

I'm such a terrible player, I'm slow of thinking and cannot grasp deeper than the next ship beside me but if someone says to do something I mostly will..It seems I'm not alone in this, people want to win they just need a few simple instructions at that critical moment.

They say you can't function with an IQ below 60, in this game I'm at 50 lol, if your really good at this game be gentle with us lesser beings