Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

People like this need to be banned.

25 comments in this topic

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

I have no idea what bought this on. People like that are not good for wows community.

[content removed]http://wowreplays.com/Replay/14621

Naming & shaming. Post edited, user warned.

Replay taken for review.

~amade

Edited by amade

683 posts
7,332 battles

Mate, you should censor the nickname.

Yes, I do agree with you, there are some players who have err... personality/emotional disorder, who for no apparent reason, become abusive/insulting in chat.

For me, I will report them in game.i think we can report them to the mod but that I'm not sure. But won't be arguing back, it will just like feeding the fire with oil.

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

I had my first one last night. Offending player was in a Tirpitz, already pink. I signalled to capture area C at the start and he's reply was, you are going to die. He started firing at me (I'm in a Zao). Continuous fire for 2-3 minutes then he moved in closer. I remember the pink rule and let him close the gap. He fires torps which I take all of, but he takes the damage and dies.

And of course the verbal abuse continued. Fairly thick skinned anyway and there's always window lickers about but hey, thought I'd share.

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

I was not aware of that rule. Sorry.

FWIW if you do watch the replay. I simply wanted to highlight that there was a BB coming up on him. I do believe it was in fact the ship that first shot him.

Edited by keskparane

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Passed week end i seem to came across lots of offensive player

in 3-4 match i played there will be some player complaining like "Noob Team GG" 

I cannot stop myself to reply that "Saying Noob Team wont make you pro lol" 

and omg all the salt and rage now on me :D:D:D

And i remember once particular match that my Division mate ram into another ship and he decided to TK my friend with torpedoes instantly :D:D:D

what a salty weeked 

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

What I can't figure is if they so good, and the other player so bad, then why don't they offer some constructive advice? Calling someone a noob is no help at all.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

What I can't figure is if they so good, and the other player so bad, then why don't they offer some constructive advice? Calling someone a noob is no help at all.

And the funny part is those player who calling other noob seem to be really confident about their skill, they often reply to me like "Yes im pro" 

Then after they checking my stats their reaction are like "You have no life" im lol real hard for that :D:D:D

Cannot compare ur stats to me now try to personal offence instead huh ?? feel sorry for u m8 

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

683 posts
7,332 battles

I had one last night too. A guy in Kutuzov in pink, and I was in Tirpitz. I sort of moving first and I cross his line and almost crash into him, I apologised. He became verbally abusive (to be frank, at most moderate if compared to what other people faced) and shot at me, though did no damage.

Later in game he got focused fires, and he started to ask the opposing team why focus on him, and not shooting that others. :P he went down fairly early.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I had one last night too. A guy in Kutuzov in pink, and I was in Tirpitz. I sort of moving first and I cross his line and almost crash into him, I apologised. He became verbally abusive (to be frank, at most moderate if compared to what other people faced) and shot at me, though did no damage.

Later in game he got focused fires, and he started to ask the opposing team why focus on him, and not shooting that others. :P he went down fairly early.

Weekend always ended with good memories i guess :D:D:D

Beta Tester
906 posts

Funny games. Hahaha happens everyday along with cowards and sniping.

I think it's weekend when the kids get to use their PCs unlike late nights when the men are awake :)

I found Sunday games much softer and noobish. It's a farm fest.

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

Passed week end i seem to came across lots of offensive player

in 3-4 match i played there will be some player complaining like "Noob Team GG" 

I cannot stop myself to reply that "Saying Noob Team wont make you pro lol" 

and omg all the salt and rage now on me :D:D:D

And i remember once particular match that my Division mate ram into another ship and he decided to TK my friend with torpedoes instantly :D:D:D

what a salty weeked 

The best ones are those who rush straight into the enemy,die then start yelling Noob team!

There is one player on NA who keeps going to the forums and complaining about people not pushing,but I have seen him in game and he does the above.Even seen him encouraging and thanking the other team for killing our team!

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

There are players being offensive, and then there are players who have every reason to "insult" others.

Le me defending base in standard mode, when friendly CV spots a Hatsuharu who launched torps 8km away.

Friendly Fuso (behind me) takes 4 of them and dies.

Me (on global chat): "[content removed] you Fuso those torps were spotted 8km away, guys report our Fuso pls!"

Of course, we lost the game.  Managed to get lots of damage (and credits) in my Atago but there is only so much one can do.

Surprisingly, I did not get reported that match...

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I was thinking about throwing out my com soon with the unlimited defeat and defeat..

You must press your stress on Weekend

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BEFORE

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Weekends are great. Have you ever seen a Bogue so scared of a minekaze he'd rather kill himself than be taken by the enemy DD? :teethhappy:

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

I haven't talked much in game chat lately and my Karma is again on the rise. If I see faildivs and players doing stupid moves like missing targets at 8 Km, yes I will tell them, it doesn't matter if that makes me look like I'm violating some human rights or whatever. But like I said, recently I've learnt to ignore teammates and just do my thing with my div mates, still if I see you are being useless, I will let you know that. Simple as that.

Sign in to follow this