You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

WHERE ARE ALL THE CV

28 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

Still trying for arp 4th stage 50,000 cv challenge.So many battle ships that I cant get a battle with cvs in the game.Is there a tier 6 and above where I might have more luck with cvs in the teams?? Not gonna be happy if I miss because of german bbs update which is one reason why there are sooo many bbs right now ..Can this part of challenge be placed in coop mabey because there are so many bbs, then I can finish the

Cv part of arp stage4..Sounding desperate hear worried im not gonna finish the challenge..Help lol....I have all russian dd.. Plus up to t7 cruz..Jpn   I have all dd up to t8 ,some bb... 5 arp bb  and1 arp cruz.. 5 premium ships... T6 usa dd ..T6 german cruz and so far t4 bb ....So I am not short of ships to choose from..Cheers for any help guys....

WHY AM I BEING WARNED????????WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG.. NOT EVERYONE IS BRILLIANT AT FORMING A WRITTEN POST OR  CONVERSATION .. EASE UP... 

Hard to read text. Post edited, user warned.  

~amade

Edited by wookielord

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

honestly i think someone should recommend the creation of "rant" section in the forum, might help mitigate such posts in the near future.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Funnily enough, I took the liberty of helping a guy get all his CV damage in one match.

Just find a decent T5 CV player and pick T6 ships so the CV damage counts.

Oh wait.

b4Gus1w.jpg

Rest assured. I still got 1.4k base exp from that match.

Still not in the top 3 though. Uhuu.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Put yourself in your best ship, and have fun blasting away at other ships and (hopefully) survive long enough to engage the enemy CV. Just keep playing to get matches with CVs and pray for a good team. If you find yourself being lol detonated or destroyed too often, play the cleve cuz that's how I roll burning up all the enemy BBs.

[LBAS]
4,485 posts
25,665 battles

Funnily enough, I took the liberty of helping a guy get all his CV damage in one match.

Oh wait.

b4Gus1w.jpg

big ouch

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

i get into too many matches with cv that steamroll over my slow german bb canoe

cv players, either they are so good they wreck everyone or so crap they didnt do anything and i'm always being with crap ones

331 posts
17,080 battles

Everyone has German Fever if you haven't notice the hordes of German BBs in the queues right now.

You could of course free xp a CV line to T6 and then play from there.

575 posts
5,354 battles

Everyone has German Fever if you haven't notice the hordes of German BBs in the queues right now.

You could of course free xp a CV line to T6 and then play from there.

Then you couldn't appreciate the progressive nature of how good these ships become if you do that!

205 posts
5,305 battles

Then you couldn't appreciate the progressive nature of how good these ships become if you do that!

The progressive nature is probably true for the IJN line. On the USN line, not so much.

When you are restricted to playing either full strike or full air superiority on the USN line, their utility and versatility suffers in comparison to the IJN line. Not seeing a rebalancing anytime soon coz WG has proven not to know what to do about CV balance against each other and versus other types of ships.

575 posts
5,354 battles

The progressive nature is probably true for the IJN line. On the USN line, not so much.

When you are restricted to playing either full strike or full air superiority on the USN line, their utility and versatility suffers in comparison to the IJN line. Not seeing a rebalancing anytime soon coz WG has proven not to know what to do about CV balance against each other and versus other types of ships.

A simple solution to that problem is give each CV at their respective tiers the exact same load out like 2/2/2 +/-1 per player choice that can be changed for missions and with CO skills (number of planes and what not) and let the player's skill dictate the outcome. When you have parity, then skill becomes prominent and more influential to the outcome.

205 posts
5,305 battles

A simple solution to that problem is give each CV at their respective tiers the exact same load out like 2/2/2 +/-1 per player choice that can be changed for missions and with CO skills (number of planes and what not) and let the player's skill dictate the outcome. When you have parity, then skill becomes prominent and more influential to the outcome.

Yeah, that would be best. Or let the player choose whether they want a 4-plane or 6-plane squadron loadout, depending on their ability to multi task.

I think many useful suggestions have been put forth in this forum, as well as in the EU and NA forums, but you know WG. Everything is working as intended, so I don't foresee any change in the near future.

Imagine if the same logic was used for gunboats. IJN get the normal number and caliber of guns. USN get 40% less barrels, but each barrel has a 50% larger caliber, 50% greater alpha strike, and just a tad slower reload. At first glance, it all looks pretty balanced. But, who would like to play with a Myogi throughout an entire line of gunboats? You'd go crazy, lol.  :P

129 posts
3,533 battles

why dont u try to play cv then? cv snipe can achieve this achievement very quickly.

dd need some luck to do those cv sniping if u meet those good cv player u will be deleted within few attack from the plane. so the best solution, play cv yourself.

and dont get mad at the mod he is just doing the job.:trollface:

331 posts
17,080 battles

I am aware of that but if the mission is  going to end soon and you want the reward ship then why not?

The OP already has the Zuhio and has had battles in it. and its only 1 tier they would free xp.

It would guarantee that they would get a T6 CV to kill otherwise it could take a very long time to get a battle at T6 and above with CV and then do damage in it.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,902 battles

Oh wait.

b4Gus1w.jpg

Looks like the Brogue & Nurnberg on the other side had the same idea too.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

Looks like the Brogue & Nurnberg on the other side had the same idea too.

Yeah Ive been asked by some people to do this, but I declined. The concept is fine, though.

People going after CV damage is funny when the changes and nerfs have made the population... less than abundant.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Yeah Ive been asked by some people to do this, but I declined. The concept is fine, though.

People going after CV damage is funny when the changes and nerfs have made the population... less than abundant.

I will only accept mis-tiered divisions if they were CVs.

And said CV isn't a potato.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,902 battles

WG are trying to lure more CVs with Battle of the Eastern Solomons 23AUG-02SEP2016.

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/sse-battle-of-eastern-solomons/

Hmm some of the missions are obtainable in Co-Op !!!  (like the NA server)