Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Boltergeist

WoWS Servers...

6 comments in this topic

575 posts
5,354 battles

Can someone tell me the exact location of the game server? I've heard conflicting reports of it being in Japan, Singapore, and other places. I'd like to start using WTFast to help eliminate the lag spikes, lost packs, and other issues I experience. So the exact location would be nice to know so I can manually choose the servers I use to connect. Thanks.

575 posts
5,354 battles

The server is in Singapore, right next to the World Of Tanks server.

Thank you Leng...I was hoping a Red would give me the exact location. Now I can hopefully eliminate those issues.

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,706 posts
7,273 battles

Thank you Leng...I was hoping a Red would give me the exact location. Now I can hopefully eliminate those issues.

I would be interested in the result. I imagine others would be as well.

I have heard various reports about WTfast, some good, some not-so-good.

Good luck.

575 posts
5,354 battles

I would be interested in the result. I imagine others would be as well.

I have heard various reports about WTfast, some good, some not-so-good.

Good luck.

WTFast does exactly what it says it will do. I play BnS on the NA server and it reduces my ping from 340+ down to 235 - 250ms. Using it have no lag spikes, packet loss, or other issues. I've been using it now for 2 years. The key to it is manually selecting the servers to use to connect to the game server. For NA I go through the Japan servers then the closes server to the city in NA. Here it would be the same. Depending on how bad my ISP's routing is or if they decide to reset their equipment...worst ISPs are found in the Philippines. They are only concerned about getting money than they are giving us quality service. Sigh...I sure miss my 100m connection from back home in the states that is for sure. :(

Sign in to follow this