Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

Bismarck Secondary build by flamu

17 comments in this topic

575 posts
5,354 battles

I have a new captain in the Tirpitz strictly for these memes.

I used my Tirpitz CO from the outset starting with the Nassau. I'm 1 point short on having my CO as a 15 point CO.

683 posts
7,358 battles

You should try manual secondaries on Bismarck with full secondary build. Man the shots are really nice. Though not as effective if far, but if a DD get into like 6km range, her health Will like been siphon away progressively. Against CA is very nice even at longer range like 10km..

Edited by Darkworld_2015

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

However there is another aspect you might consider which is different between tech tree ships and premium ships. For secondary build to work, you would have to take a lot more damage, often sink as well. That will lead to heavy repair cost which you can get away with the premium versions. Secondary build isn't really viable for scrub and poor captains.

82 posts
2,945 battles

However there is another aspect you might consider which is different between tech tree ships and premium ships. For secondary build to work, you would have to take a lot more damage, often sink as well. That will lead to heavy repair cost which you can get away with the premium versions. Secondary build isn't really viable for scrub and poor captains.

As a scrub and poor captain, i would like to disagree, but cant. 

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Sure secondary build won't make you kill faster or survive longer, but just like Flamu's said, its hilariously fun and ridiculous..

10km of nope around the ship? Yes please.

Ain't that's the whole point why we play games?

783 posts
4,821 battles

Sure secondary build won't make you kill faster or survive longer, but just like Flamu's said, its hilariously fun and ridiculous..

10km of nope around the ship? Yes please.

Ain't that's the whole point why we play games?

Revenge for all the HE spamming DDs by spamming them with HE from your secondaries does wonders for the psyche. :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Revenge for all the HE spamming DDs by spamming them with HE from your secondaries does wonders for the psyche. :P

+1 on that.  Hahahahahaha

Super Tester
802 posts

I used my Tirpitz CO from the outset starting with the Nassau. I'm 1 point short on having my CO as a 15 point CO.

Which is why my former Tirpitz captain is in the Koenig. However he's built up for cheeky breeky which I didn't have to do until tier 10 games became more common.

403 posts
8,181 battles

But secondaries are controlled by AI, so there is no skill involved, and anyone can get a 15 point captain sooner or later.

69 posts
8,845 battles

But secondaries are controlled by AI, so there is no skill involved, and anyone can get a 15 point captain sooner or later.

i think it does involve some kind of skill when fighting close quarter as secondary does not work like AA aura which basically shoot 360 degrees., these secondary guns have their own firing angles so in a close quarter combat you have to decide when or whether to show broadside to maximize your secondaries firepower while increasing your chance of being hit by torps.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Skill and module for secondaries

Around 40% more range

And almost double accuracy

I can even mow down a Cruiser with it from above 10 km 1 on 1

Edited by Harpoon01

575 posts
5,354 battles

Which is why my former Tirpitz captain is in the Koenig. However he's built up for cheeky breeky which I didn't have to do until tier 10 games became more common.

I have my Hindenburg CO in the Scharnhorst now to give him more training without spending 100k+ in tier 10 doing so. Oh yeah, I'll put him in my Emden too. lol

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Just got top of team in tier 9 battle in my Scharnhorst.

There has been a couple of micro patch updates since Friday which have improved its performance vastly, the HE can now set fires, and the AP can even damage ships.

The Scharnhorst survival rate when the stats are reviewed are going to be very low. It would be quite rare that you could slowly sail into an enemy fleet to get close enough to use secondaries and survive, especially with torpedo spam being real.

Reminds me of the Pz2J, takes a pounding while you pray your team are taking advantage of the attention you are getting. Then you die.

Sign in to follow this