Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KongouHime

Grinding German BB

41 comments in this topic

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I'm currently in Kaiser, I admit that it was difficult to grind even with my premium and I have almost 138k free exp. Did you guys grind all German BB's up to tier 10 or did you skip some of them to get what your free exp can reach. I'm planning to skip Kaiser, Konig, and Bayern because that was my free exp can reach.

PoJTFur.jpg

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Did you guys grind all German BB's up to tier 10 or did you skip some of them to get what your free exp can reach.

Waiting for the BB rush to die down... enjoying a different game until then. :child:

The torpedo game.

mgJiHEn.jpg

Edited by Retia

[KEBAB]
44 posts
5,040 battles

Kaiser grind was very enjoyable for me :3 Currently in Konig, its good but against t6 or 7, I suffer.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,049 battles

I skipped up to Bayern and then started my Grind and i now have the Gneisenau. I personally plan on grinding up to the Bismark and then skip the T9 BB & then get the Kurfurst with my last bit of free Xp.

575 posts
5,354 battles

While I have more than enough XP at the start (1.2million free XP and 545k xp to convert), I have fought a minimum of 5 battles per ship (keeping the tier 5, 6, and 7). I know have the Bismarck and I will get to Fredrick the Great the normal way. I do upgrade each ship immediately though as I get them. Except I forgot to mount them on the Konig until after my 4th battle when I realized something wasn't right with it. I guess that 14km range on the guns gave it away. lol

563 posts
4,686 battles

Never ever rush a line, enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it leave the line. All 3 ships that you planned to skip is all good. I'm enjoying kaiser. Save your free xp for stock grind. It's better to use it that way

Edited by Admiral_Turing

683 posts
7,358 battles

I skip to Bayern, then play several matches with second hull, then proceed to Gneisenau, did the same, then to Bismarck. All 3 different characteristics.. now turn back to play for fun on Bayern and Gneisenau, while grinding as usual for Bismarck.. Now my problem is I have no interest to train a new commander for tier 9/10 BB with Tirpitz at the moment... lol

415 posts
10,918 battles

Waiting for the BB rush to die down... enjoying a different game until then. :child:

The torpedo game.

The torpedo game is fun atm ... I got 6 in my Kamikaze earlier.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll just grind the whole German BB line but it will take too long due to sortieing to school and other stuff. I really can't wait to complete my 3rd Tier 10 BB with my Yamato and Montana in my collection.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

lol. I have the exact opposite issue. 80% WR with her, but the team steam rolls everyone before I get to the fight so only getting low damage numbers.... I even had 2 games where I didn't even get to have a shot until well into the 6th minute..... Both times on strait and both times there entire team when to the north zone. Even stranger yet to be top tier in her, finding 3-4 DD's (especially Minekaze's) a side as well as CV's a plenty.. I guess lots of people are trying for to get some good damage numbers.

EDit: next game top tier.... lol

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

28 posts
2,344 battles

I'm currently in Kaiser, I admit that it was difficult to grind even with my premium and I have almost 138k free exp. Did you guys grind all German BB's up to tier 10 or did you skip some of them to get what your free exp can reach. I'm planning to skip Kaiser, Konig, and Bayern because that was my free exp can reach.

PoJTFur.jpg

personally i really like the kaiser. only played a handful of games in it so far but 66% winrate, 95k average damage and 2.17 kills. range is a bit limited is the only downside so far and HE spam of course. looking forward to the next ship if theyre as good as this one!

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Generally i grind to the new vessel but use my free xp for all the upgrades. Got to learn what makes each vessel good and bad

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,612 battles

lol. I have the exact opposite issue. 80% WR with her, but the team steam rolls everyone before I get to the fight so only getting low damage numbers.... I even had 2 games where I didn't even get to have a shot until well into the 6th minute..... Both times on strait and both times there entire team when to the north zone. Even stranger yet to be top tier in her, finding 3-4 DD's (especially Minekaze's) a side as well as CV's a plenty.. I guess lots of people are trying for to get some good damage numbers.

EDit: next game top tier.... lol

another 100K damage 5 kills and high caliber match.......................and its a draw lol

im beginning to love kaiser lol

161 posts
5,147 battles

PoJTFur.jpg

Oh mein Gott somany credits how you farm it

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Oh mein Gott somany credits how you farm it

Sealclubbing is the answer. I usually play Bogue for farming credits, sometimes my Fuso, or any ships that I can think I can earn most. I earn 100-200k depending on my performance without premium account, and 200-260k with premium account. Last time I got almost 400k credits with premium account.

KDoswcI.jpg

Example. Depending on the performance though will determine how much credits you'll earn.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

I'm still somehow winning games with my Kaiser... Lol... 

My worst performing tier 4 BB, yet it easily has my best WR of the 3. So to win a game it appears I can't excel in her. Go figure.... 

Talk about RNG....

683 posts
7,358 battles

Captains, need your guys opinion.

I'm anyway gonna sooner or later get my hands on tier 9 and 10 KM BB (I can't remember their names!!!) I have watched Flamu and IChase videos, and seem the opinions aren't that... similar.

May I ask, how are they actually? And how to play them well? If it's nice I might wanna put in more attention and obtain them earlier (man, I still hoping to fight one on one with Yamato :P. Pardon me, as I'm a usual victim of getting citadel from bow/stern in my Hinden)

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Watch as many YouTube videos on it as you can. Notser has played them quite a bit on his twitch stream both yesterday and this morning and jammin411 (runs wows replay site) had a great replay of one where a user did 241k dmg. 

Good luck.

683 posts
7,358 battles

Watch as many YouTube videos on it as you can. Notser has played them quite a bit on his twitch stream both yesterday and this morning and jammin411 (runs wows replay site) had a great replay of one where a user did 241k dmg. 

Good luck.

Thanks mate :)

Sign in to follow this