DrAwesome95

Everyone on this goddamn server is such a coward

284 comments in this topic

43 posts
4,278 battles

Why the hell does no one on this sever ever play the game like its meant to be played?
Everyone on both teams sits at the back of the map doing nothing OUTSIDE THEIR OWN GUN RANGE.

And then eventually one guy goes forward and gets killed. One by one they die till eventually one team wins.

This is especially a problem with the people who dont respond, or even attempt to respond (dont care in what language)
its a goddamn embarassment.

[-TOF-]
Beta Tester
39 posts
2,627 battles

Why the hell does no one on this sever ever play the game like its meant to be played?

Everyone on both teams sits at the back of the map doing nothing OUTSIDE THEIR OWN GUN RANGE.

And then eventually one guy goes forward and gets killed. One by one they die till eventually one team wins.

This is especially a problem with the people who dont respond, or even attempt to respond (dont care in what language)

I find that a bit difficult to digest, doesn't occur to me when i play, unless your talking about Tier 1-4 since that Tier is when people are still warming up to the game.

575 posts
5,354 battles

So much complaining posts lately

I looked up ur stats and loled

And that alone dismisses his complaint? Because he doesn't have stellar stats you rebuff him for making this post? I guess it is okay if someone like Deathskyz to come out and make a statement like this one but anyone else who has stats worse than yours you degrade them. What a real crappy response to a first timer posting on these forums. Truly this community is as toxic as it gets especially when you're not part of the Kool-Aid drinking in-crowd. Nice going in welcoming a new poster to the forums and treating them like horse excrement. Proud of yourself?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

there are 2 kinds of ugly people

one that think he is better than anyone

and one that think everyone is worse than him

so

which one are you?

695 posts
2,153 battles

So are you just venting or have an actual suggestion to fix an issue you have with the game.  Note most sea battles were at the max range of 1 side, as just slogging it out.  Both sides lose eventually. 

199 posts
6,041 battles

Welcome to World of Warships, where WG expect you to work together with some people you don't know. WG also forgot that Asia have a lot of languages, so don't expect anyone will reply to your messages.

Almost everyone is a coward, mostly because of the repair bills or simply they want to 'have fun' and not caring about winning. I'll shamefully admit I do it too, because of the repair bills.

Suggestion for you, go make div with someone that can play. And you'll solved the problem. Or at least you died trying to carry the team with your div buddies.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,520 battles

So much complaining posts lately

I looked up ur stats and loled

Hrrm, well I have seen far worse. Its comments like this that made me hide my stats.everyone should be able to make their point without having their stats rubbed in their face.

Saying that, I don't see much of a point in the OPs post.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i recommend you to watch flamu, he's one of best youtuber when it comes to commentary+gameplay, i never saw him go yolo charge. he play passive aggressive style, he plays aggressive but don't over extend. i always saw him abuse terrain as cover to prevent other ship to shoot at him while he engage 1 target at a time. its not about playing cowardly, its about playing smart. i used to play over aggressive with my ships, and because of that i have very low ship survival stats. but when i start watching him i learn lots of things on how to deal damage while keeping my ship safe as possible

although there are also lots of cowards, DD who don't cap, BB who stay behind the back and cruiser who don't cover dd that are capping. just deal with it. its not like you play with them all the time.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Hrrm, well I have seen far worse. Its comments like this that made me hide my stats.everyone should be able to make their point without having their stats rubbed in their face.

Saying that, I don't see much of a point in the OPs post.

Isn't it a nice vindicator, though?

It's like the pot calling kettle black.

[-TOF-]
Beta Tester
39 posts
2,627 battles

Welcome to World of Warships, where WG expect you to work together with some people you don't know. WG also forgot that Asia have a lot of languages, so don't expect anyone will reply to your messages.

Almost everyone is a coward, mostly because of the repair bills or simply they want to 'have fun' and not caring about winning. I'll shamefully admit I do it too, because of the repair bills.

Suggestion for you, go make div with someone that can play. And you'll solved the problem. Or at least you died trying to carry the team with your div buddies.

+1, Reminds me of the first time i blew up my Des Moines, I cried looking at the repairs.

1,162 posts

And that alone dismisses his complaint? Because he doesn't have stellar stats you rebuff him for making this post? I guess it is okay if someone like Deathskyz to come out and make a statement like this one but anyone else who has stats worse than yours you degrade them. What a real crappy response to a first timer posting on these forums. Truly this community is as toxic as it gets especially when you're not part of the Kool-Aid drinking in-crowd. Nice going in welcoming a new poster to the forums and treating them like horse excrement. Proud of yourself?

Well, he can start the thread nicely, it wont hurt his/her pride anyway. :unsure:

Plus, humans will reply nicely if you greet them nicely, right?Not raging and venting like only he/she alone have this problem. :sceptic:

I cant imagine I wont punch one dude face that spill coffee rudely to me without clear reasons.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Implying that English is some minor language.

zFhnY6i.jpg

Edited by Haku

43 posts
4,278 battles

To everyone trying to shoot me down on stats.....

I play this game for fun, and I may not have the best stats but I never claimed to at any point...

My point is the game isn't even fun when people don't play it as intended.

Yeah, this is a vent post but man this is so much worse than other MMOs... at least people attempt to do things

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

OP, I personally think you are suffering from confirmation bias. People DO understand English. Keep your commands simple, and you will find that it goes a long way. Otherwise, use the F-commands, or just click the map to get your point across.

Beta Tester
913 posts

This server is full of cowards.

To be honest I don't care about stats, I'll move ahead with my BB. If I die, I'll log into another game and keep going.

Win and Lose rates are so random it averages out over time anyway.

I'll give you cowards a tip, play well and the credits will roll in. Play like a coward your wasting your own time trying to penny save. I have a 140 million in credits (more than I know what to do with them) and I don't play like a coward, sitting back and snipping does not net you credits or XP unless you have godlike aim.

43 posts
4,278 battles

i recommend you to watch flamu, he's one of best youtuber when it comes to commentary+gameplay, i never saw him go yolo charge. he play passive aggressive style, he plays aggressive but don't over extend. i always saw him abuse terrain as cover to prevent other ship to shoot at him while he engage 1 target at a time. its not about playing cowardly, its about playing smart. i used to play over aggressive with my ships, and because of that i have very low ship survival stats. but when i start watching him i learn lots of things on how to deal damage while keeping my ship safe as possible

although there are also lots of cowards, DD who don't cap, BB who stay behind the back and cruiser who don't cover dd that are capping. just deal with it. its not like you play with them all the time.

I do watch Flamu and Aerroon and I really like watching their streams, which is how I try to play the game.... But thats the point of my post - not alot of other people play this game the way its intended and its so frustrating.

This is what I have experienced trying to play this game. Many games in a row, and not one person, but the whole team will do this kind of thing.
I really like warships in real life so I started playing, but this is taking all of the fun out of the game, because when you are in a US battleship and go in to brawl, you get ripped apart. Either that or you sit back and do nothing all game cause of short range and slow speed.

Thank you for being the voice of reason 

Yes I am low tier, and no I am not very good at this game, but I have not claimed to be good.

I am not a stranger to the internet so I knew some dude would rub stats in my face... there will always be keyboard warriors

I am quite frustrated and you can tell by my post, but nothing was meant as a personal attack like these guys seem to be taking it XD

43 posts
4,278 battles

This server is full of cowards.

To be honest I don't care about stats, I'll move ahead with my BB. If I die, I'll log into another game and keep going.

Win and Lose rates are so random it averages out over time anyway.

I'll give you cowards a tip, play well and the credits will roll in. Play like a coward your wasting your own time trying to penny save. I have a 140 million in credits (more than I know what to do with them) and I don't play like a coward, sitting back and snipping does not net you credits or XP unless you have godlike aim.

This is very true and exactly what I have been doing. 

I have been trying to play the game as intended, but if you're the only one doing it, you get destroyed and end up with terrible scores.

I did get a little angry with this post, apologize for all the butts that I hurt XD

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Its Friday. I experienced increased questionable play from both sides. Just chill...

to be added

IN ANY TIER

683 posts
7,367 battles

So far... there are times where teammates just didn't support, but other times are actually quite ok, we communicate, support each others, and enjoying the game together no matter win or lose.

It's not always like that, OP. Hope in near future you will join those who actually play as  a team, don't give up hope just yet :honoring:

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Please enlighten me as to how this game is meant to be played.

All players have different agendas. Some play to win, some play for fun, others play for stats, the list goes on and on.

Just play the game how you want to play it.

I play Co-Op only (as do a lot of other players) because I can play against bots and not worry about what other team members are doing.

I just go with whats happening and play the game.

Maybe you should too.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Get yourself some Div mates who you can play with often, It's amazing how much better this game is when you have 2 mates who you can rely on. 

199 posts
6,041 battles

Implying that English is some minor language.

*image*

Hey, I never imply language is the main problem. As long people use the F commands efficiently, I'll be fine. Hell, if they didn't communicate, I'll be fine too. As long they didn't ran away when I'm trying to support them.

Winning or losing, I don't really care. As long I'm causing lots of damage and in the top of the score board, I'll be fine.

Edited by Delta_Sierra