You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Scharnhorst is here!

72 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

Well, it's kinda beautiful, which is my primary reason for buying a ship, but problem is, no more money for me to spend this month :P 

RIP Scharnhorst, I will miss you, just a lil bit.

507 posts
9,826 battles

Problems is i really suck at BB... and i already keep some good Tier 7 already... i might not need Scharnhorst after all...

Kiev FTW?

Beta Tester
906 posts

Do I need another premium? Hrmm no.

Do I need another T7 after the rado,nag, sims, bly, failanta? No

The gneisenau may play better. Yes

Then I should save my money for real life goods :).

153 posts
3,262 battles

Problems is i really suck at BB... and i already keep some good Tier 7 already... i might not need Scharnhorst after all...

you can play it like a over-sized cruiser.. which can still pen BB with AP from a distance away. :D

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

sadly my bank screwed me up. $%^& i ask for a debit card so i can pay ONLINE, $%^& gave me ATM card. sigh i should have stick to union bank instead of 3rd world country bank. now i have to wait till monday to actually pay for it.

Super Tester
802 posts

Gneisenau disspersion were awfull compared to Tirpitz :/

That's funny, because the Gneisenau better dispersion than the Tiriptz statistically, 240m vs 257m. Perhaps you need to get good?

And it's cheap af compared to the NA version huehuehue

Only because the packages are different.

But on a side note, I hope you're all happy. WG Asia have consistently released new premiums and shop specials on the Friday of the week in the past. The community's incessant spamming of the forums with multiple threads has nothing to do with it being released now. So go on and by a shiny horse, I look forward to the "pls buff Scharnny" threads that should be appearing in the next 24 hours. 

1,105 posts
7,834 battles

That's funny, because the Gneisenau better dispersion than the Tiriptz statistically, 240m vs 257m. Perhaps you need to get good?

I think its dispersion were very wonky and inconsistent.

I think 8 Gun - 6 Gun diffrence even with same sigma Value give Tirpitz shell higher probability to go center of what your aiming at with each salvo.

even I found 14-10km Gun performence on Tirpitz can be Exemplar, Gneisenau  ? oh my, everyshell fly wildly into air or water

And yeah, I also got somewhat weird Penetration Ribbon, when hitting higher tier Battleship.

It says penetrate but deal 0 damage - 

granted I only doing like 16 battles in her from yesterday (not exactly big sample size), But I already doesnt  like her very much - even though I already spend lots of credit to fully upgrade her, I somewhat found her dissapointing :/

I want to buy Scharnhorst, realy... But her sister give me unimpresive performence, I kinda hope few impresion on Scharnhorst were better than her sister :/

Edited by humusz