You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MEOW_MEE

Crashed

7 comments in this topic

24 posts

Im also having the same problem. Can someone please help?

i do encounter the same problem....when i tried to search about that critical error on virtual memory not enough well it simply means that the PC nd operating system we use winxp service pack 3 x86 has a limited 4gb (max)of virtual memory....for example if ur using the said OS and had a physical memory  of 4gb but when us using ur PC, and check ur memory usage  thru task manager (performance tab) and you will see that ur memory ia already down to 3.4gb and that's normal for window xp x86 users and when you open other application like web browsers and u will consume more memory....WOWS game uses a lot of memory and whenever i play it my memory usage is already 2.2 - 2.6gb but i can still play with out any problem however, when i tried opening FB, play music or any other application, the my memory usage will go over the limit and that would trigger that critical error and i have no choice but to close other application in order to play WOW without having any critical error.....we cant do anything about it and increasing ur physical memory wont work since win xp, vista, windows 7 and other OS that is x86 is limited to 4gb virtual or physical memory...if i have to play WOWS, make sure you don't have any other application running at the same time....those who uses window 8 and 10  (x64) have no problem with this since their virtual and physical memory can be more than 4gb.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

I have same problem. I already added another 2gb ram (previous 6 now 8). I monitor that before this i have almost 0 free ram, (6gb) but now i have free 2gb ram when playing wows (8gb).

But the crash still happen. Using system monitor, the free 2+ gb ram slowly get eaten by wows. I suspect the latest patch have some kind of bug that cause the ram to be used like mad. Please fix and help.

With regards of the game integrity check - done. No changes. crash still happen. I didnt take the snapshot but its the same thing rakesh and meow already reported.

24 posts

I have same problem. I already added another 2gb ram (previous 6 now 8). I monitor that before this i have almost 0 free ram, (6gb) but now i have free 2gb ram when playing wows (8gb).

But the crash still happen. Using system monitor, the free 2+ gb ram slowly get eaten by wows. I suspect the latest patch have some kind of bug that cause the ram to be used like mad. Please fix and help.

With regards of the game integrity check - done. No changes. crash still happen. I didnt take the snapshot but its the same thing rakesh and meow already reported.

what OS did you use? for windows xp, vista, windows 7 and other x86 (32bit) users, they have a maximum of 4gb ram only and there's no way you can expand more co'z that'd how those x86 or 32 bit OS works.....WOWS do consume a lot of memory and more than WOT and probably because WOWS game file is 23.9gb while WOT is 16.1gb (both game w/o patch file).....i can still play the WOWS game with minimal game crashes or none at all provided there's no other application or web browsers running.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

what OS did you use? for windows xp, vista, windows 7 and other x86 (32bit) users, they have a maximum of 4gb ram only and there's no way you can expand more co'z that'd how those x86 or 32 bit OS works.....WOWS do consume a lot of memory and more than WOT and probably because WOWS game file is 23.9gb while WOT is 16.1gb (both game w/o patch file).....i can still play the WOWS game with minimal game crashes or none at all provided there's no other application or web browsers running.

X64 window 7, I use system resources to monitor my memory consumption  for ur info. This problem occurs from the last patches. and obvious in the past 3-4 days. Take me by surprise coz before that only loading time is bad - but the game is has never crashed. Now itsw diff story :(