You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lordphilippe

permanent camouflage

13 comments in this topic

69 posts
8,859 battles

got a question here, what happen if i sell my ship which have a paid permanent camouflage? thinking to buy that camou for my izumo, looks quite nice and seems quite useful 

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Permanent camo is unique to the ship, not usable on any other ship. If you sold the ship, and buy it back, the camo will still be available for it.

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

Are we going to get permanent camo for other ships eventually? Or are they only available for ships with specific historical aspects? I have 31 ships and none of them can use a permanent camo (all ARPs are kind of Camo, but not sure if they have any bonus) :P I guess I got all the wrong ones.

69 posts
8,859 battles

Permanent camo is unique to the ship, not usable on any other ship. If you sold the ship, and buy it back, the camo will still be available for it.

thanks , bought the camou for my Izumo hopefully it will easy my way to yamato

69 posts
8,859 battles

Are we going to get permanent camo for other ships eventually? Or are they only available for ships with specific historical aspects? I have 31 ships and none of them can use a permanent camo (all ARPs are kind of Camo, but not sure if they have any bonus) :P I guess I got all the wrong ones.

permanent camouflage start to appear from tier 6 with 1000doublon, tier 7 is 2000,  tier 8 is 3000, tier 9 is 4000. And not all ships have permanent camou. 
Edited by lordphilippe

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

permanent camouflage start to appear from tier 6 with 1000doublon, tier 7 is 2000,  tier 8 is 3000, tier 9 is 4000. And not all ships have permanent camou. 

iowa's is 3000 tho hoorah

683 posts
7,358 battles

Even Roon has permanent camo, so I guess it's up to the developers speed of preparing them :P

Argh, should I get permanent camo for Bismarck??? I got one for Cleveland, and I actually... regret it :( because I now seldom play in it now..

69 posts
8,859 battles

Even Roon has permanent camo, so I guess it's up to the developers speed of preparing them :P

Argh, should I get permanent camo for Bismarck??? I got one for Cleveland, and I actually... regret it :( because I now seldom play in it now..

at least its only 1000 for Cleveland. Besides CVs cannot be quiet forever and when they start to reappear would be time for Cleveland to shine.

683 posts
7,358 battles

I wonder if I will get another perm camo for another ship (unless impulse get over me again) because it seem at that moment I thought I'd play that ship forever, but in the end now I seldom touch them, like Hipper. Now with Tirpitz (better credit and XP earning, captain training) and Bismarck (fun to play with her secondaries), I don't know when will I touch Hipper, even so not as often... and I have a very bad trend, the less I use a ship, the more I play badly in her... :(

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

really?!i wonder if it has exactly same effect as the Izumo's one

detection bonus, enemy accuracy reduction, +100% XP and not sure about repair cost I think there is