Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

request for "Refund" button on Mikasa

14 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

You expect a ship only to be able to club lower tiers? Then you will want refunds on every premium out there except for the Krappy Kream.

Not for the Warspite, Atago, Yubari, Tirpitz.

That ship is a disaster because even a Chikuma can tease it. A cruiser with 140mm guns can shoot 2km further that a BB with 305mm guns.

And accuracy wise...we all know it. Low tier cruisers are way more accurate than low tier BBs.

450 posts
7,896 battles

Yup, facing tier 2 is ok (ok, not fine), facing tier 3 is just a disaster. St louis has similar amount of Hp and more accurate guns with longer range. Tenryu is fast, more accurate guns and torps. Russian DD " I bloody out range you"

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

I have played Mikasa. It is unplayable from the get go. Well let me rephrase, not unplayable, it is impractical to play this ship. You don't need T3, a Dresden will murder you between your two gun cooldown. Because, the maps wont often allow you to get them in 3.6 Km which is your main armament (aka the secondaries) range. And your auxiliary armament (the thing you do with left click) will do jack for killing them.

104 posts
13,828 battles

I have played Mikasa. It is unplayable from the get go. Well let me rephrase, not unplayable, it is impractical to play this ship. You don't need T3, a Dresden will murder you between your two gun cooldown. Because, the maps wont often allow you to get them in 3.6 Km which is your main armament (aka the secondaries) range. And your auxiliary armament (the thing you do with left click) will do jack for killing them.

Very enlightening comments about a ship in which you appear to have played extremely few games in and, therefore, have minimal experience in adapting to the Mikasa's particular playstyle. Two Random Battles (not including the eight in Co-Op Mode) are hardly a basis upon which to make such a profound assessment of the Mikasa performance and ability.

I agree, the Mikasa is not the easiest ship to play, and it is unforgiving, but when mastered, it can be very rewarding.

496 posts
4,165 battles

i have mikasa i buyed it for collection i hardly used it because you get out ranged by almost every ship

a solution which makes mikasa more bearable to play is pretty much play with 2 other mikasa or play in a division where your team mates obviously will be helping you out

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Very enlightening comments about a ship in which you appear to have played extremely few games in and, therefore, have minimal experience in adapting to the Mikasa's particular playstyle. Two Random Battles (not including the eight in Co-Op Mode) are hardly a basis upon which to make such a profound assessment of the Mikasa performance and ability.

I agree, the Mikasa is not the easiest ship to play, and it is unforgiving, but when mastered, it can be very rewarding.

I don't need 45 games in each battleship to see what is good in a ship and what is not. I am fairly good with BBs, I can say that. And I am not going to master a T2 ship. What I said is still valid. Thanks for digging into my stats. Mikasa is a collector ship and quality wise it is nothing to talk about, nor anyone intended.

104 posts
13,828 battles

I don't need 45 games in each battleship to see what is good in a ship and what is not. I am fairly good with BBs, I can say that. And I am not going to master a T2 ship. What I said is still valid. Thanks for digging into my stats. Mikasa is a collector ship and quality wise it is nothing to talk about, nor anyone intended.

Have it your way then, LOL, but at least untangle your knickers from around your ankles.

Sign in to follow this