You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fear_the_Reaper

Sooooo... Where are ranked battles?

42 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,887 battles

Because i have to go to someone wedding party and other family business as well... that why if WG have the solid scheduled i can just say that i have to play game during that specific time and dont have to cancel them...

I have life dude and i have job is not like i can play whenever i wanted to...

Right...

But the point still stands

That is too damn long

[POI]
Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Right...

But the point still stands

That is too damn long

Thinking about grinding a 18 point captain (and you only have time to play after work for 2-3 hour a day) for Ranked battle how long that usually take ??? 

Id say at least 2 month and if WG changing the tier again you also need time to grind a new ship as well.. you still think is too long ?? 

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,887 battles

Thinking about grinding a 18 point captain (and you only have time to play after work for 2-3 hour a day) for Ranked battle how long that usually take ??? 

Id say at least 2 month and if WG changing the tier again you also need time to grind a new ship as well.. you still think is too long ?? 

Right

I play only 3 times a week and 3 hours each

IDGAF

[POI]
Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Right

I play only 3 times a week and 3 hours each

IDGAF

Then why you bother to answer if you not really care :D:D:D

IGAF because i take Ranked seriously... and i want to keep playing it but if WG keep putting Ranked battle live without notice player long enough i guess i have to stop at some point... i mean how hard for WG to just give us the schedule... 

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

[REPOI]
Beta Tester
950 posts
17,708 battles

Then why you bother to answer if you not really care :D:D:D

IGAF because i take Ranked seriously... and i want to keep playing it but if WG keep putting Ranked battle live without notice player long enough i guess i have to stop at some point... i mean how hard for WG to just give us the schedule... 

+1, a schedule means we can plan to and get real life duties and responsibilities out of the way prior to playing ranked. 

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,925 battles

AFAIK we've got a season of Team Battles coming up before Ranked is even looked at again.

But that's all unconfirmed at this stage.

[REPOI]
5,335 posts
22,162 battles

one thing i HATED about the the MM was how some people just went to rank to "have fun" and grind ships. sure, they got better MM and a better chance to get higher XP because it was a +/-1 tier MM, but they RUINED the gameplay of players who were taking this seriously. i really hope WG raises the requirements to participate in RB, and now to LOWER it again. because with the rumors i've been hearing, they want to put tier 5/6 this time and that mean a crap load of moron potatos flooding into rank

[POI]
Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

i've been hearing, they want to put tier 5/6 this time and that mean a crap load of moron potatos flooding into rank

WHAT !!! Tier 5/6 ???? i dont even have Ship for that ???

[REPOI]
5,335 posts
22,162 battles

i remember reading somewhere they wanted to LOWER the tier to let more players(low tier potatoes) join, not to say that all low tier plays are morons, but you will definitely find a lot more derps there then in high tiers, if they keep lowering the tiers, they might as well give us all T1 ships, because that is available to everyone and the most "balanced"

[POI]
Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

i remember reading somewhere they wanted to LOWER the tier to let more players(low tier potatoes) join, not to say that all low tier plays are morons, but you will definitely find a lot more derps there then in high tiers, if they keep lowering the tiers, they might as well give us all T1 ships, because that is available to everyone and the most "balanced"

Well i kinda understand that at the moment (in SEA) we dont have that much player in Premier League and we ended up to just keep fighting each other over and over again so new face is always welcome.

But by lowering the Tier will bring lower experience player into competitive environment which mean current Ranked player will have more influences in the battle than before i dont really know if that what WG want or not...

Anyways i respect their decision as long as WG notice us about changing the Tier 3-4 month...

In my opinion Tier 8 is really a sweet spot because there so many capable ship at that Tier as well as lots of good premium ships so it have more varieties compare to latest Tier 7 Ranked (World of Blys Sims Nagato Myoko and OP Saipan) i can only imagine how boring Tier 5/6 (World of Grem Anshan Fuso and Budyonny) Ranked will be..  

[REPOI]
5,335 posts
22,162 battles

t8 always was the best option, BBs, CAs,DDs all get a massive boost at this tier, and BBs get.a giant speed boost, as opposed to T7 where BBs are stiiting ducks, CA/CLs pretty much useless, and some DDs being OP AF, while some idiots bring UP DDs like the haru or kiev

tier 8 is more dynamic and each classcjas just about the same chance to influence the battle field, frankly i dont understabd why they moved RB into lower tiers in the first place

[SGC]
507 posts
10,681 battles

According to the QueNA from reddit, Next are Ranked battles and not team battles, apparently they're working on some fixes.

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/4y7kbu/0510_quena_today_6_pm_pacific_aug_17/d6m6ggg

[POI]
Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

According to the QueNA from reddit, Next are Ranked battles and not team battles, apparently they're working on some fixes.

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/4y7kbu/0510_quena_today_6_pm_pacific_aug_17/d6m6ggg

Hope they keep considering about Ranked for 3-4 month so i can still having fun with Random Battles and playing with friends :(

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,666 battles

around 150ish battles at least (my new mexico has a 15 point captain at 157 battles), lets say 10 minutes a battle thats 25 hours of game play, lets say you can play a max of 2 hours per day thats at least 4 weeks of game play to get that captain ready.

Lets see someone turn that around and make it the players fault. :popcorn:

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,887 battles

WHAT !!! Tier 5/6 ???? i dont even have Ship for that ???

i don't have tier 6 and and i hate Cleveland

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,666 battles

i don't have tier 6 and and i hate Cleveland

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

This is your chance to get a mighty Fuso and prepare its captain

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,887 battles

This is your chance to get a mighty Fuso and prepare its captain