You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fear_the_Reaper

Sooooo... Where are ranked battles?

42 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

So.... Where are the you know...

The ranked battles...

The ones that have 1 tier split matchmaking?

Generally 10 times more fun to play than random battles?

Yeah them ones....

Where they at?

And nonono i do not care about team battles, don't even mention them we are talking about the god tier ranked battles here uleh.

Give em back.

Stop teasing.

Whats this 1 month of non broken match maker then take it away again?

What you going to make me wait an entire year to play this game without a broken match maker?

Blasphemy.

I like the match maker that works...

How about the ranked battles are just a thing that is always there?

Oh my god did i just type that?

Could you guys imagine if any time you log on to world of warships you could play ranked battles?

That would be horrible!!!!

Imagine not having to play with broken match making in random battles?

Gross, i like broken match maker and unreliable team mates.

^sarcasm^

507 posts
9,828 battles

Apparently Team and Ranked are gonna be alternating. we don't really have a date, but read in a Q/A that they won't delay it for a long time like they did with the 4th season.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Apparently Team and Ranked are gonna be alternating. we don't really have a date, but read in a Q/A that they won't delay it for a long time like they did with the 4th season.

Be nice if they could give us the damned dates so we can plan our premium time in advance, i already wasted 20 days of premium by missing the posts on when the last season of ranked battles was taking place and missing the first half of the season because i stopped paying attention to this game due to lack of information.

its almost like they are only doing it to try and make team/ranked battles seem more special... there is no reason to ever take either of them away, why remove game modes lol?

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

wait till we get Team Battles back........and its only tiers 4 and 5!!!!

Team Battles will be next, probably after this next patch (MAYBE) and then you will get your precious Rank Battles back

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

wait till we get Team Battles back........and its only tiers 4 and 5!!!!

Team Battles will be next, probably after this next patch (MAYBE) and then you will get your precious Rank Battles back

Unacceptable, i say we make our own world of warships with ranked battles and hookers.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Unacceptable, i say we make our own world of warships with ranked battles and hookers.

not really concerned with Rank Battles, but the second part of your idea has merit!!

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

not really concerned with Rank Battles, but the second part of your idea has merit!!

be like another mod comes here and then looks at their own friend red crayon... I am not even sure lol

Nah I want Team Battles because in RB you get too salty with crap teammates. At least in Team Battles you can blame yourself for choosing shit teammates lel

Beta Tester
57 posts
3,018 battles

you have some merit about  no team work in randoms but i want to get my  mighty ZE  KM/German BCs/BBs first  b4 ranked battles come

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

If Ranked battles can't be 10 times more fun than randoms.

Co-Op is at least 100 times more fun than randoms, so I'm sure the ratio for Ranked battles would be higher than 10.:teethhappy:

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

If Ranked battles can't be 10 times more fun than randoms.

Co-Op is at least 100 times more fun than randoms, so I'm sure the ratio for Ranked battles would be higher than 10.:teethhappy:

My problem with co op is co op is competing against games like from the depths and id much rather shoot at enemy AI in my overpowered god ship than shoot at AI in one of the ships in this game.

vnCr1Rm.jpg

If only i could get Legacy into world of warships... anyone say x18 50 round/min 500mm cannons?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Be nice if they could give us the damned dates so we can plan our premium time in advance, i already wasted 20 days of premium by missing the posts on when the last season of ranked battles was taking place and missing the first half of the season because i stopped paying attention to this game due to lack of information.

Do you even launch your WoWs game client via Launcher or did you just directly launch your game client? 6 latest news are posted in the game launcher.

We were given start & end date, new features, and expected rewards of the said season you missed, but how come you missed reading the dates? WG fault for blinding you?

You can subscribe via email, like WoWs Asia FB Page, and/or follow WoWs Asia Twitter Page, etc.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Do you even launch your WoWs game client via Launcher or did you just directly launch your game client? 6 latest news are posted in the game launcher.

We were given start & end date, new features, and expected rewards of the said season you missed, but how come you missed reading the dates? WG fault for blinding you?

You can subscribe via email, like WoWs Asia FB Page, and/or follow WoWs Asia Twitter Page, etc.

Oh no kinda my own fault because they were being so secretive about it so i just stopped playing the game all together for a few months because i got over checking in and no new info being available and ended up missing the announcements when they did finally come around.

I mean its not like im going to keep track of a game im not currently playing, if they just set the dates i can go "cool i don't need to bother logging onto the game for this many months" and i don't have to check their facebook and twitter every day in the hopes they announce the seasons.

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

So, if I want to get in a team, what are the usual criteria people want, will they take some average scrubs? What are the most usual ships suitable for team battles. I never played ranked, from all the forum posts, and the amount of seriousness goes into there, probably I will never play that mode.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

So, if I want to get in a team, what are the usual criteria people want, will they take some average scrubs? What are the most usual ships suitable for team battles. I never played ranked, from all the forum posts, and the amount of seriousness goes into there, probably I will never play that mode.

I'm with you.

Have never and will never play that mode.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Problems about last seasons is WG did notice us but like 2-3 week before with changing tier form 8 to 7 and many mechanics been implement at the same time... peoples barely have time to prepare their captains.. i dont even able to... (luckily i have Sims otherwise i cant even participate...) 

Well blame me to not prepare before hand or not following the news or leaks in other website.. point is WG need to scheduled the Ranked and Team battle like 3-4 months b4 so we can prepare and organize stuff.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Problems about last seasons is WG did notice us but like 2-3 week before with changing tier form 8 to 7 and many mechanics been implement at the same time... peoples barely have time to prepare their captains.. i dont even able to... (luckily i have Sims otherwise i cant even participate...) 

Well blame me to not prepare before hand or not following the news or leaks in other website.. point is WG need to scheduled the Ranked and Team battle like 3-4 months b4 so we can prepare and organize stuff.

3 to 4 months is too damn long

Might as long as planning someone wedding party

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

3 to 4 months is too damn long

Might as long as planning someone wedding party

Because i have to go to someone wedding party and other family business as well... that why if WG have the solid scheduled i can just say that i have to play game during that specific time and dont have to cancel them...

I have life dude and i have job is not like i can play whenever i wanted to...