You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Tier I cruisers nerf... goodbye

23 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

I always used AP on Orlan, cause that eats all the other T1s alive. But, I have tested in PTS, the HE can citadel all the others too. And since all of them got nerfed(!) I think this is still fair.

1,824 posts
8,021 battles

I always used AP on Orlan, cause that eats all the other T1s alive. But, I have tested in PTS, the HE can citadel all the others too. And since all of them got nerfed(!) I think this is still fair.

Not Anymore

No AP Shells

No fun 

:panic_fish:

UNACCEPTABLE :red_button:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

The only people that will be affected by this are sealclubbers.

lol that's what everyone thinks!  

Only tier 1s (cool no more Dresden's and Emden's raining fire down on me).

15 point captain with AFT - check.

Longest range for tier - check

got my club ready ;)

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

lol that's what everyone thinks!  

Only tier 1s (cool no more Dresden's and Emden's raining fire down on me).

15 point captain with AFT - check.

Longest range for tier - check

got my club ready ;)

LOL! To bad we don't have the population count to just stick the new players in the T1 by themselves,and let the more experienced players club each other!

575 posts
5,354 battles

What we will end up with is more people in Montanas spamming HE at everyone as in the last tier X match I was in. Not just 1, 2 of them were spamming HE at max range. Yeah...this game is as screwed up as it gets now with HE being the only round to use...guess one doesn't need to worry about developing the skills to put a round where it counts. Just spam HE hope it hits, and have a fire. WG devs and their development mentality for this game astounds.

Edited by RebelliousYankee

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

What we will end up with is more people in Montanas spamming HE at everyone as in the last tier X match I was in. Not just 1, 2 of them were spamming HE at max range. Yeah...this game is as screwed up as it gets now with HE being the only round to use...guess one doesn't need to worry about developing the skills to put a round where it counts. Just spam HE hope it hits, and have a fire. WG devs and their development mentality for this game astounds.

Well you would expect that people wouldve learnt something within the vast timeframe needed to reach T10 from T1. Heh heh... you would...

There's a big number of people who only played cruisers cause they are much easier to play (playing for the sake of playing that is, not having any impact on game is none of their concern) earned a lot of free exp to jump to Iowa or Montana. Guess what they do? Still shoot HE. 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Well you would expect that people wouldve learnt something within the vast timeframe needed to reach T10 from T1. Heh heh... you would...

There's a big number of people who only played cruisers cause they are much easier to play (playing for the sake of playing that is, not having any impact on game is none of their concern) earned a lot of free exp to jump to Iowa or Montana. Guess what they do? Still shoot HE. 

Not quite

The other reason is the frustation when facing angling enemy ships especially that excel at it like Izumo, Tirpitz and Moskva

Making HE spamming more reliable

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Not quite

The other reason is the frustation when facing angling enemy ships especially that excel at it like Izumo, Tirpitz and Moskva

Making HE spamming more reliable

Im pretty sure you don't shoot HE at angled Tirpitz, you just hit her superstructure with AP. I think it is the bow on Yamatos that causes trouble. But I am talking about matches where they do that even when they are top tier.