You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

15/8 Q&A interesting stuff from Russian Forums

16 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

Q: Зачем вообще советские линкоры в ближайшее время, если планируется выпустить сначала немецкие линкоры (на этой неделе), а осенью британцев (пока непонятно, что именно) ?

1. Will there be Russian BBs?

2. Now you have decided to releases the German Battleships first, so what ship classes of the RN line will be released in autumn?

A: Крейсера

Линкоры советские, как уже в теме сказали, будут в соедующем году.

2. Cruisers.

1. We are working on Russian Battleships now. They are coming next year.

P.S: I edited the answers a bit so you guys can see that it is actually two questions been asked

Edited by Lordofcaptain

634 posts
6,218 battles

:(Russian Cruiser too op

The Moskva burn my yamato at 20 km and There is no way i can hit it.

The Russian BB will probably be Op as well.

Just like WOT. Russian Rules:trollface:

634 posts
6,218 battles

cant read this, but i think it says STALIN BBs WIP?

yes, there are actually two questions asked, 1. What RN line will coem out first. 2. Will RUssian BBs come out, I will try to edit it a bit.

575 posts
5,354 battles

What I want to know is how WG is going to produce Russian battleships when they had 4 built during the early 1900s and used during WW2 and one lend-lease BB from the British, a Revenge-class BB HMS Royal Sovereign? They cancelled the Nikolai and 3 others that were slated for production in 1940. By all accounts, they didn't have any BBs of any account nor even any on the drawing board planned or otherwise. This is going to be interesting to see that after the Gangut-class all of the Russian BBs will be pure paper speculation ships.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Royal Navy Cruisers, well finally after the betrayal back in early 2016 in favor for RU Cruisers?

RU Battleships ehhh? I'll take note of that.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Russian Battleships.

They'll get USN normalization, IJN caliber and still be able to fire them at 900+m/s, get all the AA, go up to 32kt, possess 10km concealment and turn on a dime while only losing 1kt speed.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Russian Battleships.

They'll get USN normalization, IJN caliber and still be able to fire them at 900+m/s, get all the AA, go up to 32kt, possess 10km concealment and turn on a dime while only losing 1kt speed.

And be the only BB that cam do anchor drift

1,162 posts

Russian Battleships.

Also dont forget torps.

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,182 battles

Russian BB?

Really...

Not even German engginering could match them

Yes. Exactly.

Scharnhorst and Bismarck class designed, built, launched and commissioned prior and during WW2.

Sovetsky Soyuz class designed, partially built and not launched or commissioned prior and during WW2.

Yeah, German engineering "might" not be able to match them (and that's JIMP material for armchair admirals) but real life definitely had something else to say about them...

Tee