You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Bastion

11 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

there are way too much circles on the map for Bastion mode, is there anyway to get rid of it? I can't even tell which circle is my detection radius

The settings button right at the top right corner of minimap, that is the best you can get without using mods. And no I don't know about mods. Vanilla all the way.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Bastion needs more players.

It's making detection all-too-important; makes everyone campier than normal. The problem isn't the quantity of caps, it's more of placement and quantity of players. I have never seen a 12 vs 12 Bastion match. I even had a 6 vs 6, which turned into a match of "Who goes to cap point 4 first" because it'll be left alone the entire match because everyone collectively lemmings to point 1 while the DDs skirt around point 2 and 3.

Especially when over 50% of a team is comprised of DDs.

DVaYwYX.jpg

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

The settings button right at the top right corner of minimap, that is the best you can get without using mods. And no I don't know about mods. Vanilla all the way.

but then my circle goes away...

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Bastion mode doesn't seem to appear often enough ... I still haven't had a chance to play it. :(

I think I have gotten it twice,needs to be thrown in the mix more.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Bastion mode doesn't seem to appear often enough ... I still haven't had a chance to play it. :(

We had a few, noting extra ordinary. Those 16 inch guns hurt though. They can even take out DDs.