Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
simplejuan

WOT style horizontal

9 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
17 posts
1,334 battles

I was hoping someone had already posted here. Since I have not yet since the tech tree of WOWS, I am in a blind right now.

SO we will see once I see it.

:izmena:

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

You wont see any testers posting tech tree pictures here. You might see admins or developers posting preliminary tech tree Pictures, but thats their prerogative. Any post containing pictures or descriptions of in game content from an Alpha Tester, outside the hidden Alpha tester section of the forums, would be a pretty sure way of having Alpha Tester status revoked.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You wont see any testers posting tech tree pictures here. You might see admins or developers posting preliminary tech tree Pictures, but thats their prerogative. Any post containing pictures or descriptions of in game content from an Alpha Tester, outside the hidden Alpha tester section of the forums, would be a pretty sure way of having Alpha Tester status revoked.

Hopefully, I'll take his spot ;) ahahahaha

Beta Tester
301 posts

actually if you watch wows in youtube... there was a live intro on quickybaby he was invited in the live and for the first time the tech tree was posted but it was short there....

Sign in to follow this