Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RowdyBilly

Dun Qwirk

16 comments in this topic

117 posts
1,365 battles

1st Battle against  the French BB. Those fried chips were stolen by Seagulls b4 they could hit my New York. The ones that did get thru just bounced. Early days i guess. The New York is grossly under rated IMHO. That would mean the Dun Qwirk is Grossly Over Rated? 

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

NY is the better ship i think as well. The caveat being 14km or less. People love the Kongo as they can snipe at 20km but most ships should be able to avoid long range fire which negates that

450 posts
7,896 battles

The Kongo has paper armor. However, the guns are kind of accurate. Usually I can score one hit and one citadel at 16-18km. Also, it is fast. Speed is important man, it saved me many times. For the NY, if you want to use the third turret, you have to risk yourself

563 posts
4,686 battles

NY is Very good ship. I think I totally rekt stuff with it. At T5, Kongo is way over rated, and NY is really under rated.

Got to agree, I can only laugh at kongos shooting stuff 17km+ So many people underestimated NY. I'm feeling ignored when playing her. 

Edited by Admiral_Turing

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

NY is the better ship i think as well. The caveat being 14km or less. People love the Kongo as they can snipe at 20km but most ships should be able to avoid long range fire which negates that

True, Kongo's shell flight time is horrific. And as far as I remember NY can shoot at 18.1Km. I only played 16 games in NY, but it seemed better than Kongo from every aspect. People complain about speed, I find it OK, cause I don't need to reach their base, I just need to reach the middle of the map.

nyDPed1.png

Edited by icy_phoenix

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
397 posts
14,968 battles

It's a mistake to compare the Dunk with other BBs of its tier. It might wear the Battleship moniker in WoWS, but that doesn't make it a Battleship. The same applies to the Ishizuchi.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
397 posts
14,968 battles

if you want to compare it to ishizuchi... then...floating POS citadel magnet?

...and yet I have a 61% WR and 48K average damage in it. It's only a POS in the hands of a POS Captain. I'm confident the same will apply to the Dunk.
Edited by Bex_o7

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

...and yet I have a 61% WR and 48K average damage in it. It's only a POS in the hands of a POS Captain. I'm confident the same will apply to the Dunk.

You have to look for the server average mate, not what you can do with it.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
397 posts
14,968 battles

dude, unicums can make lol ships like atlanta play well, but it dosnt make the ships themselves any better

You take that back! Atlanta is awesome!

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

I will admit that atlanta is pretty awsome, but that has to be under just the right conditions, and has to under the command of a good captain,and even then it is.doubtful if she can out gun a same tier CA. i know that battles between CAs are not what atlanta excels at, just raising a point

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

You take that back! Atlanta is awesome!

Really awesome in ocean :D 

Even Russian and Polish DD will outrange her. I have won some duel against Atlanta in Blyska too, at max range, good luck hitting things that is not battleship.

Sign in to follow this