You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Brendoonigan

New ship lines

4 comments in this topic

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Okay guys with the German BB line practically here, and there being probably only about 4 months left of the year when she is produced, I have to say WG is going to be full on trying to finish those last 2 lines. Has anyone got any newer info on approx' release dates for them as the year is rapidly running out. 

All I've heard about for the last 2-3 months has been that the e German BB's are coming, so if I was to use that time frame then we'll only see the one of them; which apparently is the RN Cruiser line first, followed by the KVM German line early next year. Or is it simply that everyone is just so hyped up over the KVM BB line that all the other lines are falling under the radar? I just can't see them releasing 2 lines over 2 updates.

Thoughts?

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Remember the BBs are the hardest to create for WG. Model wise, etc, etc.

DD's and Cruisers take a lot less time to develop and release in comparison to the BBs.

I wont be surprised to see the RN later this year (hopefully in light and heavy cruiser tree line) and if we are lucky the KM DD line. Though i honestly expect that early next year.