You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KirstieBeau

Dunkerque

50 comments in this topic

575 posts
5,354 battles

I sincerely hope you gents would look more at the positives.

I wish I could but after watching and listening to these reviews I have to say this is one ship I will not spend money on.

563 posts
4,686 battles

Unfortunately not a lot of positive here, this ship isn't forgiving, the only good this ship has is speed, and gun arrangement, and traverse speed. The rest is pretty much sucks for its tier

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

What you need to do is have the ability to play it for a game at no cost but you get no reward for playing it either. For all we know the ship could suit our play style but you'd never know gauging by the reviews.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

What you need to do is have the ability to play it for a game at no cost but you get no reward for playing it either. For all we know the ship could suit our play style but you'd never know gauging by the reviews.

or they could just implement an option on renting (25% of the original cost?) for 7 days, i really wish they do that though (the same thing for WOT) But yea, WG marketing i guess.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

love to give you more positives, I like the ship.....however our server has yet to green light vids and replays, so I have not bothered to do an intro on her yet.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

These videos influence people a bit much.

Oh well. You do have to purchase it, after all.

Of course it's disappointing when it's hyped up. Count all the Dunkerque threads in the Asia forum alone.

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

as flamu mention she's quite fun ship to play specially with banzai charge, but if you wanted to go competitive then she's not for you. she's too fragile for a tier 6 bb. her AA is a joke too. but if there are more ship like her then maybe cv will come back :P

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Some interesting reviews. I will still get this ship and form my own opinion.

Shame on the secondaries as they may have made her a good brawler.

Beta Tester
908 posts

or they could just implement an option on renting (25% of the original cost?) for 7 days, i really wish they do that though (the same thing for WOT) But yea, WG marketing i guess.

Yes with an option to buy if you like it.

Many so many mothballs that are a waste of money. The bly is boring as batshit, arizona utterly hopeless after the sigma screwy.

451 posts
6,946 battles

Yes with an option to buy if you like it.

Many so many mothballs that are a waste of money. The bly is boring as batshit, arizona utterly hopeless after the sigma screwy.

cough krispy kreme cough

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

cough krispy kreme cough

I recall the forum posts being disappointed when the WG ASIA server didnt have this ship but the EU did.

Personally i havent even taken mine out yet, i will some day! :)

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

You guys DO know that those are just the opinions of the various content creators right? And what they say isn't necessarily the WORD OF GOD

Very true, but so many wont spend a cent if it gets a negative review.

Beta Tester
908 posts

You guys DO know that those are just the opinions of the various content creators right? And what they say isn't necessarily the WORD OF GOD

I have played this game long enough now to understand the shell ballistics.

Its getting to a point where low calibre guns just cant do crap. Even the T8, 16 inch shells fail to pen anything at 15km now against BBs or even slightly angled cruisers. There is too much RNG in this game, now to add more frustration of lower calibre guns?

Anyway, enough said, enjoy your scharnhorsts. I'll be lol penning it with a colorado bow on.

Edited by SlamUez