You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

Let the battle begin

43 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

Now that War Thunder has confirmed there will be a CBT within this year. Although the game style would be different at this point according to the Q and A section, I expect that will be somewhere similar in the future. Looks like more and more developers want to put their hands in the ocean. I wonder what will WG do to keep their players here?

Gold give away?

half price on premium ships?

or similar to the Kamikaze event with keyboard mouse and computer parts?

Edited by Sammuell

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

Wow that is interesting, I always found that other games graphics engine to be superior. I wonder how the seafaring vehicles will be represented?

Very interesting....

4,163 posts
1,874 battles
Reminder that discussion of other games is forbidden on these forums. If you'd like to discuss how WG can go ahead with retaining their playerbase (in terms of what actions they can take in relation to other games), it's fine. 

Super Tester
1,310 posts

torp boat battle?

that looked like WG's bath tube mode :/

IMHO, the path warthunder take is different than what wargaming take.

while wargaming takes big ship battle in accelarated mode. (metric scalled down).

warthunder take smaller vessel battle(torp boat, coast patrol, etc).

“Classic large ship battles during the war were contests of patience and planning, where engagements could last from several hours to several days,” explains creative director Kirill Yudintsev. “For this reason we are leading with fast attack-based craft, which are rarely reproduced in games.”

source : link

with the path warthunder take.

i doubt u will be able to take the helm of a battleship, cruisers, or cv

as for submarine for warthunder? they said big ship is slow, what will happen to the very slow sub? :v i doubt it will have its place there too.

with the difference path that wg and wt take.

i am still sure wg will still retain the player base. those player that prefer driving big ship/those player that love collecting big ship.

@syanda

is my post fine like this?

Edited by ReNation

415 posts
10,918 battles

those jerks can keep their game ... I swore never to have anything to do with anything they ever make after they ripped off me and a lot of other star conflict players.

220 posts
3,420 battles

Well since we can talk about this game

My wish list would be

1. Get some sort of credit with every 500 games played (like XP's bonus of 10.000)

2. To see all ships after you are dead (may have to exclude chat feature so we can't be a spotter), actually because of voice chat this one really is a non-starter

3. Perhaps an invulnerable ship the next game if you die within 2 minutes (yeah I'm sure that is a good idea :) )

I thought as I started this I'd have a big list, seems not..This game is pretty well sorted really

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

I like this one cause WoWs much better, the trailer video for WT naval warfare was utter crap. I would love this game more if WG actually had gone ahead and upgraded the game engine.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Did i just see missile/rocket boat on their pages? (Katyusha Strapped on the deck)

How the heck

Edited by Harpoon01

450 posts
7,896 battles

the thing that I wish is the release of WT CBT can boost the birth of the RN fleet

Hopefully we can get some more bargaining power 

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

Did i just see missile/rocket boat on their pages? (Katyusha Strapped on the deck)

How the heck

Glorious Russian teknology :D

Though, in the trailer, they got one thing right.. "Planes strafing down on ships" :hiding: 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

"X game, It boring quite a while and now i only play it for DD combat" -PhlyDaily

"May be we dont know what we want yet" -PhlyDaily

Phly sure have some point now i want to hear form Baron :trollface:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i hope i can still able to do some Extreme-ultra-Super-Late-Braking torpedo beat

but the boat is too dam small to be fired with torpedoes

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i saw Phyl daily vid. their CEO are being defensive, he said Capital ship fights are "boring", which  is a stupid statement. hell i won't even waste a single Kb in trying to download that shit.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Capital ship fights are "boring"

Which is statement form Phyl him self as well, thats why he saying that "I only play X game for DD combat".

Guess Phyl will love this new game a lots since it will be lots of action and excitement :trollface:

While i still on that side that i love patient game that can making peoples mad at me, those fast and excitement what lots of fun stuff might not for me after all :D:D:D