Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CMD_Pants

Premium Shop

9 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,296 battles

Hi i have 2 accounts one here and one on the EU server, joined this server due to moving to Australia soon.

I have noticed there is a big difference between the EU store and this one can you please add a few more items to our store like signal flags and paint please aswell as ships.

Oh and on that point hope to hear from a Dev or someone from WG can i even if i pay real money to do so could transfer my EU account to the ASIA server at all or even my ships? please :)

[AAADD]
61 posts

I don't think account transfers will happen. Easier to just start from the beginning and work up. It does not take very long.

I also run on the EU server as well.

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

sorry man, if you only know the "real" situation of the ASIA server...........

here, the prem shop is always different from NA, EU, RU....and always inferior too 

:honoring:

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

We have signals at times on sale but not all the time. 

I have hundreds of most from in game playing. But i think if it generates income for WG why not have signals as a stand alone option. 

Most would probably get packs that give you the generic XP ones or camouflage as per the OP.

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,932 battles

Hi i have 2 accounts one here and one on the EU server, joined this server due to moving to Australia soon.

I have noticed there is a big difference between the EU store and this one can you please add a few more items to our store like signal flags and paint please aswell as ships.

Oh and on that point hope to hear from a Dev or someone from WG can i even if i pay real money to do so could transfer my EU account to the ASIA server at all or even my ships? please :)

Nope to signal flags because  certian players complain about PAY TO WIN and we can't have that. Although we have had the xp boost flags recently

We do get some good deals here from time to time and sometimes we get the premiums released before the other shops

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

Sign in to follow this