Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
petee

Are German BB's coming with 0.5.10?

40 comments in this topic

507 posts
9,826 battles

Can't find any clear info. it was mentioned that they will be in PT. but they're not.

So are they being released with 5.10 or during Gamescom? (Only till T8?)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

good question, no idea.

They were suppose to be tested this PT, and they still might be, but at this point in time, no info has been given

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Out of curiosity, where did they mention that the German BBs would be released? I can't find anything that said they would be released in the PT server, just this:

That’s all for the public test for 0.5.10, but there's more! German fleet reinforcements are coming. Eight battleships are waiting to be released in the upcoming version in their full splendour. Stay tuned!

I read that as saying, the PT is for the minor fixes not the ships since they will be released when the patch comes onto the live server...there's no mention that they would be released for public testing.

Edit: That's just my take on it, not trying to argue anything. It is a bit weird that they're not releasing them for PT if they are coming out in 0.5.10. Ah well.....the wait continues....

Edited by ADM_dude

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

The EU news page article about the PT 'seems' to indicate they should be in 0.5.1.0:

The August update is bringing German Battleships to the game, but there are tons of community-requested improvements as well. Test away!

I checked the NA site,nothing mentioned there on the PT notes though NA.

Maybe WG isn't sure if they will release with it yet.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

the info has been pulled from all news sites now, DE BB's are not yet on the PT, they have not yet finished with the testing!!

One day ze Bismarck shall be mine !!! Gorgeous German Engineering the best !!!

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

the info has been pulled from all news sites now, DE BB's are not yet on the PT, they have not yet finished with the testing!!

I just seen an unconfirmed post that mentioned that on the NA forum,thanks for letting us know!

Also just read this:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/90579-newest-short-qas-from-ru-forums/

One of the items was:

Q. Regarding the new high tier German BB's, doesn't it bother you that Friedrich der Große has 84'300 HP and Großer Kurfürst only has 3700 more HP (88'000)?

A. We plan to increase it to 105k. It is not necessary to discuss the combat capabilities of unreleased ships.

So tweaking still ongoing!

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,490 battles

Well I just rebought the Kohlberg  to get the last 1500 XP needed so I can start the line when (if) I want to...

507 posts
9,826 battles

Unfortunate :nerv_fish:

403 posts
8,180 battles

Soon.. And all 8 ship to tier 10. 

Don't you mean SoonTM

PS: maybe WG is planning to implement this first: http://www.luft46.com/oddities/v1boat.html

Edited by 27000ants

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

*Of particular concern is the Bismarck, for as we know, when fully upgraded, it can only be slightly improved in overall performance than it's counter-part premium ship, Tirpitz. And when testing within these allowable perameters, Bismarck found to be lacking when compared to the other tier 8 free to play battleships of the other nations, (all of them), conclusion: Improvement to Tirpitz performance required. Postpone release. Notes to follow.

*Source unknown, however I suspect tomato, possibly potato.

Mashed, not fried, nobody likes fried.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

I'm still predicting Scharnhorst this week, even possibly the Dunkerque, with the German BB's coming out with 5.10. (this Thursday coming or the following one) I'm sure I heard them mention that they were going to have the German BB's ready for gamers on site at Gamescon, which is this week coming.  NB: they could just use press accounts for them though just to annoy us all.....

Sign in to follow this