Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CdreGibs

COOP updated (needs one ASAP)

5 comments in this topic

[-OSG-]
8 posts

As a Coop player (because I don't trust any one out there to be an honest player, all my experience in games says they ain't) its about time it was updated to mirror random (read ripped off) in XP, missions, challenges ect ect. I do not enjoy having to go into a random match, just to get SOME of the same bonus's that scum in random battles get! I do NOT want to play with random tossers from god knows where that do not even speak bloody English and act like total tools. Hell its bad enough that I have to put up with 5 morons in COOP as it is!!

Another thing, ya maps are waayyyy to small, full of crap and over populated with players (in randoms). They are only barley playable in COOP with the amount of bots an players - ya cant go five yards with out some tosser spotting you and then the next thing ya know, every incoming shoot has no dispersion and are all bang on the barrel first time every time no matter what ya do (yes I do use my WASD keys - ya flogger) Yet I return fire and my shots all cross flight paths an go way left an right of target and couldn't hit the side of a barn unless I'm shoving em down the damn bots throat!!!

So, if I have to put up with ya crappy game mechanics in COOP, the least ya could have done was given the same XP/bonus's as the tossers get in random games to COOP players. It ain't rocket science.

1,840 posts
8,086 battles

As a Coop player (because I don't trust any one out there to be an honest player, all my experience in games says they ain't) its about time it was updated to mirror random (read ripped off) in XP, missions, challenges ect ect. I do not enjoy having to go into a random match, just to get SOME of the same bonus's that scum in random battles get! I do NOT want to play with random tossers from god knows where that do not even speak bloody English and act like total tools. Hell its bad enough that I have to put up with 5 morons in COOP as it is!!

Another thing, ya maps are waayyyy to small, full of crap and over populated with players (in randoms). They are only barley playable in COOP with the amount of bots an players - ya cant go five yards with out some tosser spotting you and then the next thing ya know, every incoming shoot has no dispersion and are all bang on the barrel first time every time no matter what ya do (yes I do use my WASD keys - ya flogger) Yet I return fire and my shots all cross flight paths an go way left an right of target and couldn't hit the side of a barn unless I'm shoving em down the damn bots throat!!!

So, if I have to put up with ya crappy game mechanics in COOP, the least ya could have done was given the same XP/bonus's as the tossers get in random games to COOP players. It ain't rocket science.

Don't make your hopes go down

Coop Assault mode is in the works :great:

EDIT: this will likely different from Random battles, as if it gains more credits and EXP than any modes from Coop

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

435 posts
6,169 battles

Actually I agree with you that the AI is very limited. The AI is very similar to the good old days of RTS game Red Alert – to make it harder just rush the player with more units – and that’s what it look like for the new co-op mode. More of a band aid fix that an actual AI upgrade.

After tier IV the AI needs to have units working together, a team AI within the group, a team of 3 to 4 ships , the rest can roam. E.g. AI cruiser should hang back 10km to 15km  (Depending on tier gun and torp ranges)  from the cap supporting its team DD, BB just back a little more supporting its cruiser. No rushing straight into the middle, well not at first.

This would mean that the co-op player’s would have to shoot enemies at range, a tactic that’s very common in random battles. Player CAs and BBs should (at first) hold back because of enemies DDs torps.

But hey, give random battles another go, as they say “Cone Troopers are better than Droids”.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

[-OSG-]
8 posts

Sorry but random is for the dogs

I prefer COOP, it just needs the XP, Missions, daily's, challenges and rewards system that's in random to be also implemented into COOP. Then an HONEST battle can be had for the same reward and not that crap match off called random.

435 posts
6,169 battles

Woof woof waggy waggy. At the moment I’m practicing with my Ranger in coop but it’s pretty boring attacking ships going in a straight line. Right now it’s a good time to start random battles with German battleships, there are so many players you’re just going to be joining the masses. I recommend Nassaui for random battles beginner but quickly move onto the Kaiser, now that’s a great ship.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

Sign in to follow this