You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Not a good day.......

21 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,566 battles

1 vs 2 enemy dd, my team dd dead and both enemy dd not. OK this is not good in a domination match and i'm in a bloody yorck go up against iowa, hipper and 2 dd. C got capped by a dd and i'm close so hell yeah i go in see what i can do. Go in cap sims in there waiting for me and some good manuevre avoid all torps nearly kill the sims but the game end and lost. At least i didnt die going up against a dd while all my teammate is dead.

In my yorck again clock still show 12min to go all my teammate is dead!!! i just done 5K damage and what the heck happened??? turns out both ranger in enemy team wrecking everyone with torps and finished off by other ships. Left me and furrytaco..i sail to the corner of the map and let the game end in another lost

pew pew pew my way to a cv hiding behind island...oh yeah now i can complete the stage 4 arp myoko mission and not a single of my teammate is there to nick any damage from me. I'm sailing cleveland with AA build not even any worry if the cv send planes to me. Now cv is spotted..fire!!!! it's going it's going coming down andddddddd the game ends when my team killed another ship reach 1K points. Seriously??? come on......why is my team so efficient in the wrong time..sighhhhh

This is my typical evening playing, never being lucky never have much fun winning and the game just hates me in some ways lol

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Sometimes I get a noob enemy team that shows me broadside all the time and I rack free damage, then the match ends before I can do more... Wished some teammates died when our points were very high :hiding:

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

4 BB tier VIII games, 79k average damage, all losses.  

I should just go play DDs instead.

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,552 battles

fletcher 130k dmg, 7 torp hits, 4kills(got KSed 2times fml), 2 single caps, 2assist, 26 base def(da green ribbons), 276 gun hits,6 fires,4 citadels

and of course we lost, because why not

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

fletcher 130k dmg, 7 torp hits, 4kills(got KSed 2times fml), 2 single caps, 2assist, 26 base def(da green ribbons), 276 gun hits,6 fires,4 citadels

and of course we lost, because why not

Gearing 160k Dmg, 10 Torpedoes hits 4kills(one of the kill is drakon) 

shot-16.08.06_01.32.45-0301_zpsmxaj6j5z.

and of course we lost, because why not...

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

DID U REALLY KNOW I WAS GOING TO BE TURING AND ANTICIPATED THE SALVO?

I just did a rough guess, i know that you will eventually have to turn right or left (cuz Fubuki torpedoes or Battleships salvo) but the chance you going to turn left and heading toward enemy base kinda slim. 

So i bet that you going to turn right since that should be the best option for you (avoid incoming fire + retreat back to friendly)

But the lucky part is i got 2 Torpedoes hits instead of one (did some kind of wide area just hoping to hit one)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

waaaa, i lost so much credits and i didnt burn R3 enough, melon u break my heart

Well sorry then.. but u won the match le i lost melon noob :(

Hope we can Div again :honoring:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,566 battles

4 atago, 1 atlanta, 1 warspite on enemy team while my team none

good job MM, big clear advantage to one team

dd get close get wrecked, i sail a bb can't even hit anything because of their awesome magic concealment

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,552 battles

Well sorry then.. but u won the match le i lost melon noob :(

Hope we can Div again :honoring:

haha, you will have to wait till the schorn comes out.or till december, i unintalled wows to #studyassofffortest and wont be.back till the above.conditions are fufilled:aqua:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

haha, you will have to wait till the schorn comes out.or till december, i unintalled wows to #studyassofffortest and wont be.back till the above.conditions are fufilled:aqua:

Well im always here waiting for you anyways :trollface:

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,552 battles

Well im always here waiting for you anyways :trollface:

XD, PLZ schorn comeout so i can convince myself to slack off and test this ship tovsee if it is worth it

Edited by drakon233

Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles

Today wasn't really a good day for me. The games we tried to carry (got top 3), our team was so potato we lost, and on the others, enemy was so potato that we won even before I was able to do my average amount of damage. Not a fun day at all, even though had like 60% WR today.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,566 battles

bloody atago player say why i didnt stay in C cap in two brothers, there is a benson invisi firing from its smoke..me and tirpitz can't do nuts where we can't even see the target

and this guy didnt even come near the cap to help

these players is what makes this game sucks

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Not a good day when in an AA CA you ask both the cvs on team if they want AA cover. (T6 and T7 CV). They both answer no.

Several minutes later as the enemy strike force glides in from the edge they are begging for cover.

Please don't refuse help then demand it if you got out thought.... the team got smashed as both cvs derped

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,566 battles

lost lost lost..not one match i win playing chapayev

what the hell wrong with my teammate..its always dd died one vs one with dd and match gone downhill after that