Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Regal_Claw

weird port menu bug?

4 comments in this topic

1 post
705 battles

This is what happened when I clicked "back to port"  "Battle On" (my bad) after a match with ARP Ashigara.

I don't think it was supposed to be like this when i returned to the port menu, but its pretty amusing... and a bit trippy as well.

It probably won't happen again, so i took a screenshot, just in case.

*NOTE* : Ah, I forgot, this happened at the end of the match after the other one I did in order to get  ARP Haruna. You see, the match I did to get ARP Haruna, I exited to port before it ended so I could start a new match, so I did not recieve the reward right away.

(click to zoom, i guess)

trippy wows.jpg

wargaming_dot_weed.jpg

trippy wows.jpg

wargaming_dot_weed.jpg

Edited by Regal_Claw

[MIKAN]
Beta Tester
36 posts
9,060 battles

yes , yokosuka are bugged, i reinstalled and it auto switch back to normal port , none any proplem now,,  hope this can help you O7 

724 posts
2,153 battles

This is what happened when I clicked "back to port"  "Battle On" (my bad) after a match with ARP Ashigara.

I don't think it was supposed to be like this when i returned to the port menu, but its pretty amusing... and a bit trippy as well.

It probably won't happen again, so i took a screenshot, just in case.

*NOTE* : Ah, I forgot, this happened at the end of the match after the other one I did in order to get  ARP Haruna. You see, the match I did to get ARP Haruna, I exited to port before it ended so I could start a new match, so I did not recieve the reward right away.

(click to zoom, i guess)

trippy wows.jpg

wargaming_dot_weed.jpg

In case it ever happens again, delete your preference.xml located in the World of Warships root folder.

[x]:\Program Files\World_of_Warships

Replace X with your drive designation.

This has something to do with the Yokosuka port, so just choose the other port for now until the Devs roll out a fix.

Sign in to follow this