You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OraPits

The German line performance

10 comments in this topic

220 posts
3,420 battles

NewBee Help

Having had a few battles now I'd like to give my take on the few ships I have and how they perform in a battle

I'm not sure at all if these are infact all or even some German ships but they are in the German lineup.

Orlan

This ship will fight anything, it can turn as good as anything that turns fast, I've killed many a bigger ship with her as long as you stick head on and no broadsides ..at all

Novik

Lots of guns, you can kill anything under 5km away with this beast but at distance it becomes very average very quickly

Hashidate

Like the Orlan but overall less successful

Chikuma

​My personal favorite, a good rate of fire and just the thing for taking out DD's by the handfull, people will stay well clear as long as you keep getting 100% hits on them..this ship hurts other ships

Kolberg

Well this is a strange/entertaining ship. Lots of guns and very high firing rate but the shells are like pinpricks but it's death by a thousand cuts when you line then up, for me I'll hunt out a BB and burn burn burn til they either get me or not, not good for hitting DD's, just need to many hits 

Konigsberg

Rear guns turn inwards and that helps, has torps and underwater radar, best is it seems to put one in the nearest tier of them all for a more fair fight, could easily become a fav

Nurnberg

Pretty much the same experience as the Konigsberg except you get thrown in with the big boys, can't say a lot more than that

Yorck

Sold it, this and the above Tier ships are out of my skill level

Hipper

need the upgrades before even leaving port with this one, have just earned enough to get the extended guns, this has helped a lot to stay alive

220 posts
3,420 battles

OP needs to check himself, less he wants to wreck himself, because the first 4 ships are definitely not in the German tech tree.

I did do a disclaimer..the ships are in "the German lineup" under German Ships in-game.

Not doing research didn't help but this post was to only show "The German Lineup" and how I found them.

These are the only Ships I have done. The content of the post was not about the ships, it was about those ships I've used. If I was to have been pedantic or even slightly purist I would have headed it differently..no biggy.

The Biggy was for a new person wanting to get an idea on "the German Lineup" as the game says it.

Edited by OraPits

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,932 battles

OP needs to check himself, less he wants to wreck himself, because the first 4 ships are definitely not in the German tech tree.

You shouldn't be on here wasting time - you have the Scharnhorst to test so we can finally get our hands on it LOL
Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

220 posts
3,420 battles

Well Bite my Bottom, I see the Orlan isn't part of the lineup..I've no idea where I got to play this as I'm sure I've only done the German ships..my bad and will take a smak for it if you want..I don't chat fight I save that for the ship.

I wonder where it came from..hmm (confused pic of little man shaking his head placed here)