Kairiken_Ea

Rant before quit

48 comments in this topic

8 posts
2,863 battles

Got a friend to suggest me to play this game, with similarity to the Navyfield that I played long ago, I gave this game a try. so I played it for the last few days. 

Unfortunately, pay to win craps isn't going to win me over.

Is that any reason why I always get teamed with pink coloured players? Never once was there one in my opposing team, never.

Is that any reason why every single shot I receive either disables my engine, ignite, detonate, citadel, incapacitate; while my shot, barely scratches the skin of a DD? (There was a game, I managed 170 hits from tier 5 German cruiser, but barely scratches anything, while same time, same amount of hits would sunk me 20+ times, even from DD)

Is any reason why same tiered ships, enemy will discover me 1-2km before I discovered them? (even DD)

So pity this game had so much good reviews(new I doubt those reviews are paid or not, it not unusual), but turns out to be a pay to win crap.

Super Tester
1,310 posts
its not pay to win. not unless u got ur hand of super duper OP ship like gremlin/imp nik (that will never get sold anymore)

Got a friend to suggest me to play this game, with similarity to the Navyfield that I played long ago, I gave this game a try. so I played it for the last few days. 

1. Is that any reason why I always get teamed with pink coloured players? Never once was there one in my opposing team, never.
  2. Is that any reason why every single shot I receive either disables my engine, ignite, detonate, citadel, incapacitate; while my shot, barely scratches the skin of a DD? (There was a game, I managed 170 hits from tier 5 German cruiser, but barely scratches anything, while same time, same amount of hits would sunk me 20+ times, even from DD)
  3. Is any reason why same tiered ships, enemy will discover me 1-2km before I discovered them? (even DD)

So pity this game had so much good reviews(new I doubt those reviews are paid or not, it not unusual), but turns out to be a pay to win crap.

1. pink player is everywhere. but u will never know if enemy got pink player between them, coz all u see is RED
  2. low tier german cruiser is prone to rudder/engine damage, same like DD. get tier 2 last stand skill in ur captain wil help a lot
  3. u got spotted by enemy. or if u are in DD, enemy DD got lower detection range than u. check every ship detection range in port. u can access them via tech tree

once again its not pure pay to win..

even sum1 that paying (buying ship/premium/consumable/etc) can suffer losing streak

well if u wanna quit. just quit. ur rant means nothing

Edited by ReNation

8 posts
2,863 battles

dude, git gut

Speak English.

its not pay to win. not unless u got ur hand of super duper OP ship like gremlin/imp nik (that will never get sold anymore)

1. pink player is everywhere. but u will never know if enemy got pink player between them, coz all u see is RED
  2. low tier german cruiser is prone to rudder/engine damage, same like DD. get tier 2 last stand skill in ur captain wil help a lot
  3. u got spotted by enemy. or if u are in DD, enemy DD got lower detection range than u. check every ship detection range in port. u can access them via tech tree

once again its not pure pay to win..

even sum1 that paying (buying ship/premium/consumable/etc) can suffer losing streak

well if u wanna quit. just quit. ur rant means nothing

It means nothing, and you replied.

783 posts
4,821 battles

Other than none of the things you ranted about have anything to do with using real money, at least try to learn why first.

But since you're quitting and refuse to acknowledge some simple gameplay mechanics, good then as there's one less player that's unwilling to learn to be on my or the enemy's team. :honoring:

Hope the next game treats you well.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

It's certainly not pay to win I have to work hard at every game I play and I have bought many premiums. There's a lot to learn about the game and you won't learn it with 200 games.

To be honest if you've fired 170 shells and all you got is bounces then that should've told you a lot sooner you weren't aiming at the right part of the ship to do damage it sounds like you were shooting AP into the hull of a well angled battleship to be that ineffective and this shows also shows that you have a bad attitude towards learning anything about the game.

So if you're not going to take the time to learn i'll leave you with my thoughts on this thread.

563 posts
4,686 battles

You can't see pink from another team

If you sail broadside even destroyer gun will do damage to you

Choose the correct type of shell to do maximum damage. Don't spam 1 type of shell regardless of situation like an [edited]

Pay to win? I'm going to laugh at this (except gremy and nikolai)

There is something called "spotting mechanics" in this game and you better learn about it

Bye bye? Yeah bye bye. No one needs someone who doesn't know game mechanics on their team

415 posts
10,918 battles

Pay to win? ... I have to disagree ... I own quite a few premium ships and use a lot of premium consumables and flags but I've still only won very slightly more battles than I have lost ... as a very average player it is my opinion that the pay to win element is very small in this game.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

*reads OP stats*

I love how people still think this game (and/or WoT) is pay 2 win, especially when certain amount of players whom statistically similar to OP, yet paid a lot of money (ships and stuffs) and keep losing...

(*reads my stat* - yep I am quite crap too and 70% of the time its me who to blame, not any p2w crap)

Edited by spixys

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

Have you play all nation ships? Did you found any ships as you alright with?
I suspect you didn't train with co-op wisely, this game is not for solo play whatever your teammate are being(noob,fooling...etc) don't charge alone

just stick someone to support, if going worst (your teammate died)you can break out alive you wish it that buy your time to escape or make your way again

You say got Team Kill status why don't you watch your gap before you crash or shooting ? 

I know some people will same like you but...... you think that pay to win as your last answer .....THINK AGAIN

Then what is your really expectation for this game ExtropyVerse?

You quit this game that's your expectation.

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

guys, stop replying to a person who has fixed his mind on quitting this game, we are only feeding him and giving him 'popularity' for his whining of self stupidity.

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

guys, stop replying to a person who has fixed his mind on quitting this game, we are only feeding him and giving him 'popularity' for his whining of self stupidity.

I think so I will play harder what I am lost last week 

Take a bed guys a dawn of new day will arrive :hiding:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Is that any reason why I always get teamed with pink coloured players? Never once was there one in my opposing team, never

You don't see the other team's pink status.

Is that any reason why every single shot I receive either disables my engine, ignite, detonate, citadel, incapacitate; while my shot, barely scratches the skin of a DD? (There was a game, I managed 170 hits from tier 5 German cruiser, but barely scratches anything, while same time, same amount of hits would sunk me 20+ times, even from DD)

Ammo-type selection and knowing where to place shots is an acquired skill. You don't fire AP against a DD as a general rule, especially against low tiers, because it's just going to overpenetrate. You don't shoot at superstructures because it's going to overpenetrate. If you don't learn where/how to place shots properly and the way to use AP/HE, the result is going to be landing many hits without doing much.

Is any reason why same tiered ships, enemy will discover me 1-2km before I discovered them? (even DD

After you fire, your concealment rating increases. Not to mention different ships have different concealment ratings because of different sizes and superstructure. If you're constantly shooting and not learning and managing your concealment, you'll get detected before you detect others.

220 posts
3,420 battles

I've not paid or bought anything as yet..2500 battles

Is that any reason why I always get teamed with pink coloured players? Never once was there one in my opposing team, never.

I get a pinky around every 10 battles, I get a problem with Pink player about 1 out of those 10 times, I have been a Pinky about 5 times, I quite like a pink player, it's a pretty colour :)

I've not seen this myself, a bit of a mystery but it can be bought on by a negative view on the game and a lack of knowing what to do in-game

Is any reason why same tiered ships, enemy will discover me 1-2km before I discovered them? (even DD)

They don't, always look at your map, you will see them pop up..you have to be keenly aware in this game

Pay to win, really? I think not or I'd win nothing.

"git gut"

I had this told to me a month ago, it means "get good," 
(I had to google it)

If I can say this....this not so little game requires a lot of skill and you have to have a bit of passion for what it is. I'ts a battle with ships and if you don't like it it prolly will bever be enjoyavle for you..if it's all about the winning then it's going to be a hard road.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

This is a bad game cause I don't understand how it works... Shite... Farmville was much more suitable for... Good bye game....

You didn't even bother to ask anyone or take your time to learn. What a fail rant.

Hardly anyone will miss you bro. Good luck with your next adventure.

Edited by icy_phoenix