Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gummilicious

Purchase History

10 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

This should be escalated as suggestion. At least, the purchase log (including gold/doubloon spent per day) in the WG main portal since our account is unified to most WG games.

Because so far, WG only send successful purchase in your registered email. And that's it.

Edited by Mingfang47

507 posts
9,828 battles

Search your email for "Wargaming.net". it should give you enough to figure out the purchase history.

[AUSDF]
Beta Tester
22 posts
1,750 battles

I would also like a way to track doubloons, I had 125 when I started playing today and now it says I have 75, I didn't spend them on anything so yeah I want to know where they went. I checked emails and nothing there.

83 posts
3,463 battles

50?
​sounds like you need to check your ships to ensure that you haven't ticked the auto resupply of camo to use funds when there are none left.

Check consumables as well, because those are the only things I know that cost so little.

The Type 6 camo for example is exactly 50 per use

Edited by hughfj08

[AUSDF]
Beta Tester
22 posts
1,750 battles

all the ships have camo and flags set as disabled on auto resupply, I also only used cammo or flags that I had many of and never ran out, so can't be that.

On topic though a record of used doubloons would be nice to have though so you can see where they vanished off to, a history.

Sign in to follow this