You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sear_in_heart

WOW crashes

8 comments in this topic

2 posts
5,723 battles

未命名.pngsshot_005.png                                                                                                                                                                 

This error often occur when I play war of warship at anytime, such as battle time or the time waiting for battle.

Thus,I have to restart  WOW again.

By the way,all of my wargaming games are stored at D_disk and it still has 53.7GB.

未命名.png

Edited by Sear_in_heart

2 posts
5,723 battles

未命名.pngsshot_005.png                                                                                                                                                                 

This error often occur when I play war of warship at anytime, such as battle time or the time waiting for battle.

Thus,I have to restart  WOW again.

By the way,all of my wargaming games are stored at D_disk and it still has 53.7GB.

Picture attached,sorry and thank for your concern :)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Picture attached,sorry and thank for your concern :)

looks like you are running out of memory.

Shut down all other running process/applications while playing.

24 posts

i tried that it didnt help

ive got 100 gb spare on me hard drive as well :amazed:

i read this article about that problem with running out of virtual memory.....the problem is more about what operating system you use......if your PC is a low end that use windows xp sp3 32 bit operating system ur PC has only a maximum of 4GB of of RAM (virtual memory) that is supported by your operating system....by default this 32 bit windows xp OS configuration, the 2GB of ur supported RAM is used for those executable programs like PC games, word processor or other application that u see in windows while the other 2GB of this supported RAM (virtual memory) is used in ur operating system and is shared to other applications like kernel and other applications that are running in the background or applications that u you dont see running....by simply opening a couple of website, you will be using @ 820 mb of ur virtual memory plus that non paged memory (operating system) and if you add up playing world of warships which consume a lot of virtual memory, ur virtual memory available will be at bare minimum and would soon encounter that critical error....increasing ur physical memory will never work since by default windows xp sp3 32bit operating system or any 32 bit operating system only allows 4gb of physical RAM and including windows vista, windows 7 starter and all other 32bit editions....there is this feature (address windowing extensions) that can be used to tweak to usage of those allowed virtual memory but its easier said that done and quite risky.....another thing you can do is to use 64 bit operating system if ur PC is capable of meeting the system requirement of a 64bit OS.....so far, i can still play WOWS but after a couple of games, it would crash whenever i browse facebook while playing so better play WOWS without opening other application or browsers and use low setting on graphics and it will help....so i guess, this problem is more about the PC we use and its not the game itself.