Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bunda369

Anyone else having PayPal payment issues?

10 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

I've been trying over the last couple of hours trying to purchase some doubloons via PayPal to convert some XP to free XP. But, it doesn't seem to be working. There is an agreement transaction, but no monetary transaction.

All it says is that an error occurred and to try again later. Well, I've tried again and again with the same results. Nada. Nyet. Nothing.

I've never had problems purchasing from the premium shop via PayPal since I joined the game in October of last year.

Googled the problem, but nothing except in the WoT forums.

Any suggestions (other than sending in a ticket which takes like forever to be answered.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Just bought port slots with mastercard, works fine for me. Try using incognito/ private browsing mode?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

try using different PC / Laptop, i just buy  and no problem for me. 

also you can try to clear your browser cache 

205 posts
5,305 battles

Still the same problem I have cleared browser cache, used a different browser, used a different PC, tried buying during off peak hours ... nada. Nyet. Nothing.

PayPal says my account is fine, as is my credit card that I use for PayPal purposes. So, I wonder what else I can do other than raising a ticket? That would take days (or weeks) for a reply, and probably won't solve anything.

Sigh, such a waste if I can't take advantage of the special offer for xp conversion that is on this weekend right now.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

buy direct with the credit card instead of going through Paypal. For some people, there is a PP issue, it is being looked into, and there is no word on what is wrong or how long for a fix.

205 posts
5,305 battles

buy direct with the credit card instead of going through Paypal. For some people, there is a PP issue, it is being looked into, and there is no word on what is wrong or how long for a fix.

cant you try buying with different payment method?

Yes, it works perfectly fine when I use the same credit card to purchase directly.

It still does not work with PayPal, even with the same or different credit card. So, I've put in a ticket to ask WG what is wrong. I prefer PayPal in the sense that I can check the account instantly. Being in a 3rd world country, our online banking is lacking in swiftness. Transactions will usually only be recorded after a couple of days. I have one other bank account where the transactions are quite fast, but I don't use that one for online purchases.

I'll keep you guys updated on the ticket as I'm sure I'm not the only PayPal user who is having problems with WG. So, moderators, please don't lock this thread just yet.

Thank you all for your kind help in this matter. I really appreciate it. This forum does have very good members who take their time to help others. Cheers.  :)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

glad you made the purcase before the special offer runs out....

in my home country, BCA is the best bank for online payment :D

[SPAR]
6 posts
5,607 battles

Hi all,

I have similar problem using paypal e-wallet offer for a ship (note this is an offer through paypal e-wallet only). It keeps on saying "we are unable to process your payment using paypal please go back to merchant and try using another paying method..." and another screen "oops something went wrong". There were no other paying methods for this paypal offer. Sigh, it's almost 4 days after submitting  the ticket.

Edited by Sal8

Sign in to follow this