You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Coop Assault Mode when? D:

8 comments in this topic

1,829 posts
8,045 battles

While everyone is talking about German BBs

let's talk about this

this was replaced to the next patch, does this mode will be on more maps? (AKA Big Race, Islands, etc.)

Also, i did this during the PT 

8 vs 12 seems promising thou :aqua:

205 posts
5,305 battles

I like co op when I find grinding something becomes too much of a chore. It is a very casual and fun game mode. The bots are stupid, but crazy accurate at the higher tiers. And they like to come close and get cozy, so brawling is fun.

But, it can be less casual when you have humans that play worse than bots. You then have to carry. This is to be expected, as co op is more for casual players. And according to WG, co op battles now make up 40% of all battles. So, it is something they are beginning to look at seriously as an alternative game mode to profit from, just like in Armored Warfare.

The new Assault mode in co op looks interesting. But, the one on Fault Line would require 8 competent humans, despite how stupid the bots are. BBs are constrained by less room and you are attacked from all sides at once. This is the type of brawling meta I like, but not if the current MM gives you bots on your team.

The one on Strait is just normal co op against two bot teams instead of one. The other bot spawn doesn't even get in the fight unless someone is stupid enough to try and cap. You can kill one bot team after another.

The problematic thing is that you still need 8 competent humans, and the current MM will still give you bots for your team. Also, despite the added difficulty and fun factor, the rewards remain pretty meh. So, the casualness of co op play is no longer there. I can see why WG is reworking the concept. If you want a more competitive mode in co op, then I figure the rewards should be commensurate with the added difficulty. Or allow more casual players to opt out of the Assault mode.

1,829 posts
8,045 battles

I wanna play this mode so much. Plz at least have more rewards than normal coop and give a mode for high tiers. Maybe bastion with bots and they get the caps at the start?

IIRC that mode gives about 1k EXP and tons of silvers

not bad for a mode like that in Coop :great:

1,829 posts
8,045 battles

I like co op when I find grinding something becomes too much of a chore. It is a very casual and fun game mode. The bots are stupid, but crazy accurate at the higher tiers. And they like to come close and get cozy, so brawling is fun.

But, it can be less casual when you have humans that play worse than bots. You then have to carry. This is to be expected, as co op is more for casual players. And according to WG, co op battles now make up 40% of all battles. So, it is something they are beginning to look at seriously as an alternative game mode to profit from, just like in Armored Warfare.

The new Assault mode in co op looks interesting. But, the one on Fault Line would require 8 competent humans, despite how stupid the bots are. BBs are constrained by less room and you are attacked from all sides at once. This is the type of brawling meta I like, but not if the current MM gives you bots on your team.

The one on Strait is just normal co op against two bot teams instead of one. The other bot spawn doesn't even get in the fight unless someone is stupid enough to try and cap. You can kill one bot team after another.

The problematic thing is that you still need 8 competent humans, and the current MM will still give you bots for your team. Also, despite the added difficulty and fun factor, the rewards remain pretty meh. So, the casualness of co op play is no longer there. I can see why WG is reworking the concept. If you want a more competitive mode in co op, then I figure the rewards should be commensurate with the added difficulty. Or allow more casual players to opt out of the Assault mode.

They should increase the credits and gained EXP in this mode

This fits as well

1,829 posts
8,045 battles

Maybe we can re make the day Yamato sunk 

Never will and Never happen

All they do now is sinking Iowa and other USS Ships

It's time for Alternate History to begin :izmena: