You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Tier 10 KM BB Großer Kurfürst when compared with Yamato, Midway and Montana

44 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,217 battles

This thing is so Goddamn Huge(RIP Yamato it's ain't the biggest BB anymore):popcorn:Screenshots from the Chinese Server

However, the big size means a very easy,very easy, very easy (<-because it is important i have to say it three times) target for torpedoes and dive bombers. AA looks good on paper but :trollface:good luck sailing this beast without 4-2 or 4-6 skill

b5QL5D8.jpg

6jxacul.jpg

C79xyGI.jpg

Jz8loGK.jpg

Vqyf9HO.jpg

OAfgQkK.jpg

634 posts
6,217 battles

And apparently it will get the godly german Hydroacoustic Search together with the Bismark and FdG. It's going to be super useful, considering that size.

Yes you can detect torpedoes but because of its sheer size.......:trollface:you can see them but you can't dodge them

451 posts
6,946 battles

U know what loves a target this huge? Nine 460mm AP shells coming from 20km away

Edited by Kleiss

266 posts
5,142 battles

Yes you can detect torpedoes but because of its sheer size.......:trollface:you can see them but you can't dodge them

Lol true, I have to wiggle like mad in this ship. :teethhappy:

Though I feel like the ships just gets bigger and bigger with each additional line... First the cruiser-sized Khaba, then battleship-sized Moskva, and now GK. I wonder how big russian battleships will be if they do make it...

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,015 battles

Im sure even though It's going to be of brobdingnagian proportions the ST's & WG will buff it to the point where it is a viable T10 option, no need to worry about it just yet.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

nice even my saipan 3 torpedoes per drop with SUPER WIDE spread that a battleship can sail through, will hit it!.

I don't know too many BB players that are happy to spend a precious salvo firing at DD's... a 30 second reload means 30 seconds EITHER SIDE of a salvo, that's one minute of trying to dodge EVERYTHING.

It should have very good torpedo armour, but this is WG...

Without playing it ourselves, we only speculate, however ze Germans are always the most highly anticipated of any nation, and therefore are also the most often let downs upon release.

The facts we have are it's length, look at it, 5 seconds later your still looking at it, coz that's how long your eyes run the length of it's hull!.

I also hear those tier 10 IJN and russian cruisers just burn through the tier 10 BB's so easy.

So unfortunately for a tier 10 BB, EVERYONE is your primary concern. Hydroacoustic search won't save you, ze German sausage.

GOOD LUCK. Maybe Yamato players will get a reprieve for a time, so all can smash ze Germans!.

I has xp to convert but I think I'm going to watch from the sidelines while I grind.

We all know there are issues with the game, grinding from tier 8 up....

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Considering the length

It will turn like a Oil Tanker

The guns are not that big either which mean lack penetration

Except WG give her Zao penetration level