Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FishyPower

Any idea when Ashigara will come back?

13 comments in this topic

403 posts
8,210 battles

To be fair, Myoko and Kongo came back because the mission conditions were insanely difficult. Ashigara's conditions were easy (I saw Ashigara platoons 7 hours after the mission started), plus her mission was only last month. Hence the timeframe of her coming back is between mid-long term (ie, soon™)

450 posts
7,896 battles

To be fair, Myoko and Kongo came back because the mission conditions were insanely difficult. Ashigara's conditions were easy (I saw Ashigara platoons 7 hours after the mission started), plus her mission was only last month. Hence the timeframe of her coming back is between mid-long term (ie, soon™)

it was not difficult. It took me three weeks to get both of them, which I think was fair. The Haruna and Myoko mission took me 2 day, around 10 hours to complete, which is too easy.  

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Is it just RNG or is it normal that I get detonated 3 games in a row by torpedoes in a full health ashigara... :izmena:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

it was not difficult. It took me three weeks to get both of them, which I think was fair. The Haruna and Myoko mission took me 2 day, around 10 hours to complete, which is too easy.  

this myoko right?

the first ARP Myoko need you to kill 10 dd, try do that in 10 hours

205 posts
5,305 battles

this myoko right?

the first ARP Myoko need you to kill 10 dd, try do that in 10 hours

I think it was kill 30 DD, set 300 fires, plus one other thing. Can't remember. But, we had 2 months to do it. So, it was doable.

For the Kongo, I think it was kill 30 cruisers, shoot down 150 planes, plus one other thing. Again a 2-month deadline, and CVs were pretty numerous at the low tiers at that time. I had a Bogue ready, but got the 150 planes using just a Cleveland and an Aoba (IJN AA was pretty respectable in those days ... even a Kongo could murder T4 and T5 planes ... but after the nerf, IJN AA really sucks big time).

205 posts
5,305 battles

I'm pretty sure as a promotional item to bring in ARP fans to play WoWs, they should be relatively easy to obtain. After all, they confer no real benefits to a player. They are slighly worse off than the tech tree Myoko coz they can't mount camo, and they don't earn extra XP or credits. They are more like unique items which you have in your port, but hardly play after the initial excitement of getting them wears off.

How did you get over the CV hurdle? Snipe with another CV? I'm now grinding my Bogue to get an Indy. Lousy CV, I know, but i don't have the heart to grind the IJN line coz I don't really like CV play. It's either just mind-numbingly intricate, or way over my head to play well.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I think it was kill 30 DD, set 300 fires, plus one other thing. Can't remember. But, we had 2 months to do it. So, it was doable.

For the Kongo, I think it was kill 30 cruisers, shoot down 150 planes, plus one other thing. Again a 2-month deadline, and CVs were pretty numerous at the low tiers at that time. I had a Bogue ready, but got the 150 planes using just a Cleveland and an Aoba (IJN AA was pretty respectable in those days ... even a Kongo could murder T4 and T5 planes ... but after the nerf, IJN AA really sucks big time).

yeah.... but getting kill mission is way destroying the game than damage mission... you see people who kill steal, people who ognore other target for kill any pottential target...

those nightmare......

I'm pretty sure as a promotional item to bring in ARP fans to play WoWs, they should be relatively easy to obtain. After all, they confer no real benefits to a player. They are slighly worse off than the tech tree Myoko coz they can't mount camo, and they don't earn extra XP or credits. They are more like unique items which you have in your port, but hardly play after the initial excitement of getting them wears off.

How did you get over the CV hurdle? Snipe with another CV? I'm now grinding my Bogue to get an Indy. Lousy CV, I know, but i don't have the heart to grind the IJN line coz I don't really like CV play. It's either just mind-numbingly intricate, or way over my head to play well.

if you are cruiser or a destroyer, you will have a chance to damage cv if you dont camp behind.....

Super Tester
7,586 posts
8,005 battles

Is it just RNG or is it normal that I get detonated 3 games in a row by torpedoes in a full health ashigara... :izmena:

Given the sad torpedo protection, you were dead anyway, just take the free medals.

Sign in to follow this