Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Frequent Connection Errors

3 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Issue:   Back to login screen error. Occurs before and/or after a match. I am unable to reliably log back into the game, often ends with me being incapable of joining the match, leading to death from inactivity

Screenshots: See Attachments
Ship: All ships
Map: All maps
Occurrences:  At random, but frequent. I would be lucky to play 5 matches straight without interruption
Tested: Random, but only happens before/after a match, specifically, before I can see the loading screen that preludes to the battle and before I can see the postbattle results after the battle
Severity: I can end up fully AFK the entire game, weighing down my team and giving no exp/credits in return. May take an occasional report as well.
Details: Only disconnects WoWS. Voice connection to Discord and Skype uninterrupted. No interruptions to my internet connection, as well. In the login screen, attempts to log in says something about either an 'Unknown error' or 'DNS error', but I am incapable of logging back in until the match has concluded. Basically, connection is perfectly normal except for WoWS and I have a chance to get kicked out before a match server set up or when I'm exiting it.

Tried:

• Command prompt with netsh and ipconfig commands prior to restart, alleviates the issue for a few battles, but issue persists

• Added to firewall via launcher
  • Checked for corrupt files via launcher

shot-16.08.05_21.23.08-0341.jpg

shot-16.08.05_21.24.47-0886.jpg

Sign in to follow this