You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Teruzuki

So Dunkerque is realeased in the Chinese server, first impressions

27 comments in this topic

10 posts
42 battles

The first thing you guys ought to know is.... you lose one turrent and that's 50% firepower gone.

iHypGCY.png

AP have a high velocity but low pen, takes 9 seconds to travel 18.5 km:great:
Shell arc is excellent:rolleyes:
HE got 35% fire chance, kinda like the battleship version of cheatland:trollface:, BURN THEM HERETICS with FIREEEEE

However, don't ever show ya broadside:child: just like fuso, it is so vulnerable:izmena:So just charge !! (okay maybe angle a bit, front part is not as invincible as north carolina 

vsoXEl4.jpg

XxHEzQU.jpg

634 posts
6,234 battles

:popcorn:now that i used another account to post the topic i can reply ,  btw credits to bros @ baidu tieba for providing some info

Gotta go sleep now, if u have questions post here will try answer them tommrow

Edited by Lordofcaptain

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

So it has that weird frontal armor like the Tirpitz huh (or nearly on par)........

:honoring:

634 posts
6,234 battles

So it has that weird frontal armor like the Tirpitz huh (or nearly on par)........

:ohmy:the most front part has only 25mm on paper:trollface:but in actual battles it works well so XD

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

:ohmy:the most front part has only 25mm on paper:trollface:but in actual battles it works well so XD

well...look at that slope-y armor at front O_O

129 posts
3,547 battles

敦刻尔克 。。。this chinese name is so weird.. sorry misleading title..

2 main turret? soon... kamikaze BB. [content removed]

Social/Religious/Political. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

:D

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Chinese names come from the sound and I can confirm that's how it sounds

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

[MEGA]
4,569 posts
17,570 battles

Been away for a long time, what else is on the Chinese server that we dont have?

Dan

as far as i know you can buy "ST" status and play from bismark- curryworst for about 400RMB, they are already selling schorn for like 200RMB irc, had tone and "might"(will) sell off rare prems regularly, like iwaki alpha and stuff like that 

695 posts
2,153 battles

Just remember different server's have different release schedules.  We get some things first, other we don't. 

634 posts
6,234 battles

Been away for a long time, what else is on the Chinese server that we dont have?

Dan

Almost everything, the only premium status ship that I remember as haven't been sold is Kitakami and flint and the Bufflo. every other ship: tone, iwaki, arkansas, katori, has been out for sale. 

634 posts
6,234 battles

Just remember different server's have different release schedules.  We get some things first, other we don't. 

And one thing about Chinese server is, that they are greedy, they wil do anything for money, the VIP users (people who have spent a lot of money),even if they use aimbot and warpack they dont get banned. And only if you spend money you get supertest status, even then u have to spend money to supertest things. They even sell WIP ships such as the tone

634 posts
6,234 battles

Apart from the IJN ships, all the other ships are rendered phonetically for the Chinese localization.

That* syanda what nationality are u if u dont mind me asking? cuz u knew too way much about stuff:ohmy:

[MEGA]
4,569 posts
17,570 battles

And one thing about Chinese server is, that they are greedy, they wil do anything for money, the VIP users (people who have spent a lot of money),even if they use aimbot and warpack they dont get banned. And only if you spend money you get supertest status, even then u have to spend money to supertest things. They even sell WIP ships such as the tone

aye, that they are, and they have ridiculous discounts, like the time they were selling warspite/molotov/wica for 66 RMB each (converted it's about 33 malaysian ringgits or 130.000 indoneian rupiahs), not to mention T8 prems normaly go on sale for the same price as here with the 30% discount

[MEGA]
4,569 posts
17,570 battles

frankly benefits like missions for extra credits and XP, prices on prem stuff, much higher population of high tier ships makes the CN server a better place to grind ships, but the players are so goddamn toxic that i am NEVER going to play there, EVER

Alpha Tester
73 posts
284 battles

as far as i know you can buy "ST" status and play from bismark- curryworst for about 400RMB, they are already selling schorn for like 200RMB irc, had tone and "might"(will) sell off rare prems regularly, like iwaki alpha and stuff like that 

Almost everything, the only premium status ship that I remember as haven't been sold is Kitakami and flint and the Bufflo. every other ship: tone, iwaki, arkansas, katori, has been out for sale. 

So do they have British ships? is the Dunkerque one more thing that we will get before the RN?

Dan

634 posts
6,234 battles

So do they have British ships? is the Dunkerque one more thing that we will get before the RN?

Dan

British ships haven't been released, not in any server, still WIP