Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Akashi

WoT has T-45...WoWs has....nothing?

19 comments in this topic

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,666 battles

So, with the Wargaming Anniversary for this year has came, WG decided to give out the tier 2 Russian T-45 light tank on WoT by just winning a random game.....

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/67480-special-wargaming-anniversary-bonus-gift-tank/

why is it there is nothing in WoWs? except that Charlie London, Zulu, Type 6 camo (if this is repeatable, I am fine with it, but if only once, not cool)

:honoring:

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,666 battles

2 arp commanders

Remember?

you do know that those are good for displays only..........and can't be used on regular ships.........

plus who knows, those ships will be gone soon..........

permanent prem is best ship.....(for collectors, or for those who wants extra port slot)

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Well this time around its a boatload of discounts i guess, no other free stuff was given apart from flags and camo..

We shall wait for Christmas then. The T2 German cruiser Emden was given as a Christmas gift last year, lets hope it'll happen again :)

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,666 battles

We have Albany :teethhappy:

Well this time around its a boatload of discounts i guess, no other free stuff was given apart from flags and camo..

We shall wait for Christmas then. The T2 German cruiser Emden was given as a Christmas gift last year, lets hope it'll happen again :)

this was last year yep.....good thing I never sold her, it is now an OP ship if used properly because WG decided to ninja bu---*shot*....ehem......all I can say is that Albany is better and playable now........I kinda pity those who sold her too early......

soo.....I wonder what will they give us for this year...............prem ship pls.......or if not, at least that in-game mission of that "Our Gift To You" can be repeatable, or else......it ain't worth it for this year....

btw Eurobeat.....when is next video up? :great:

Edited by IJN_Akashi

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,666 battles

CONFIRMED: That  "Our Gift To You"  is only once.........

looks like WG has no love for WoWs anymore.............poor us.....

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

dat ship saks anyways.......Kuma is better 

But nobody knows of it's 10km torps. :x

And smoke. :x

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,666 battles

Usually you give the present to the one having the birthday, not the other way round.

Don't be so greedy.

I have the right to be greedy, gave enough "presents" since the server started, with or without an event.......WoT or WoWs........

plus, its the Anniversary......WG should NOT break the tradition of giving prem tanks/ships (even if it is tier 2) to players.......

but as fragile as Tenryuu :teethhappy:

Edited by IJN_Akashi

Super Tester
2,725 posts

A ship that can be a gift ship? Hard to suggest unlike tanks coz there are lot of finished, blueprint, etc. tanks.

Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

but as fragile as Tenryuu 

I'm okay with fragile in trade for people sailing straight, thinking they're at safe distance. :x

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,666 battles

A ship that can be a gift ship? Hard to suggest unlike tanks coz there are lot of finished, blueprint, etc. tanks.

bah, WG can always give out even just tier 2's of tanks, how much more of a ship.....

Albany and Emden is proof, why stop now? :P

I'm okay with fragile in trade for people sailing straight, thinking they're at safe distance. :x

well its a perfect grinder/sealclubbing at low-mid tiers tho :teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
392 posts

So, with the Wargaming Anniversary for this year has came, WG decided to give out the tier 2 Russian T-45 light tank on WoT by just winning a random game.....

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/67480-special-wargaming-anniversary-bonus-gift-tank/

why is it there is nothing in WoWs? except that Charlie London, Zulu, Type 6 camo (if this is repeatable, I am fine with it, but if only once, not cool)

I see WoT hasn't changed. As if the Tetrarch, LTP and BT-7A weren't enough already. Still no French tier 2/3 gift tank.

Or its aiming mod 0 module which reduces its gun dispersion by a whopping 40%.

Take Novik, slap premium camo on it, add two more masts, rename it Zhemchug or Izumrud and voila! A new gift ship! Was that really so hard?

Emden is Dresden, Marblehead is Omaha, Gremy/Anshan is Gnevy, Lo Yang is Benson, Diana is Aurora, Krasny Krym is Svietlana, Flint is Atlanta, Arkansas is Wyoming, Texas is New York, Black is Fletcher, Tirpitz is Bismarck and Campbeltown is Wickes. Quite a list. Might as well make more.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

bah, WG can always give out even just tier 2's of tanks, how much more of a ship.....

Albany and Emden is proof, why stop now? :P

Your smarter than WG, go suggest something! :popcorn:

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Take Novik, slap premium camo on it, add two more masts, rename it Zhemchug or Izumrud and voila! A new gift ship! Was that really so hard?

Emden is Dresden, Marblehead is Omaha, Gremy/Anshan is Gnevy, Lo Yang is Benson, Diana is Aurora, Krasny Krym is Svietlana, Flint is Atlanta, Arkansas is Wyoming, Texas is New York, Black is Fletcher, Tirpitz is Bismarck and Campbeltown is Wickes. Quite a list. Might as well make more.

Don't complain if there's too much carbon copy ships. You guys ASKED for it after all. I won't demand much, coz why bother? I'm looking for good challenge anyway.
Edited by Mingfang47

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,666 battles

I see WoT hasn't changed. As if the Tetrarch, LTP and BT-7A weren't enough already. Still no French tier 2/3 gift tank.

mhm, WoT is still really loved by the company itself...........it still gets the good collectible prem tanks, even if they are low tiers.........

(oh now that you have said it, no French tier 2 prem until now O_O)

Your smarter than WG, go suggest something! :popcorn:

Don't complain if there's too much carbon copy ships. You guys ASKED for it after all. I won't demand much, coz why bother? I'm looking for good challenge anyway.

I second Nikolaevna, as pretty much the prem ships of this game are the "sister" ships, or their future conversions of the lead ships..........if WG can do that, and already started and had done it, why did they stop then? 

plus, why complain on "too much carbon copy ships", who cares, prem ships that are given for free is something to look upon (free sealclubbing ship, commander training, and for usage on low-tier "friend-just-started-playing", or the savage ones wants the "free port slot")  :rolleyes:

Edited by IJN_Akashi

Sign in to follow this