You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

its bad , very very bad

19 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

No way. I don't believe it.

For a start, the server population is not greater than normal, so far as i've seen. For numbers large enough to affect all teams, we need to see a jump of around 50% more players on the server.

Also, the scrubs would have no prior knowledge of the event. It was not advertised. So it's not like they could book the weekend out to sit around and play ships.

It's all in your mind guys. The teams might seem worse than usual, but it's the same old, same old.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

first game i whacked on 8 flags and paid 50 gold for camo to maximize the bonus xp event.

get top tier battle YAY. HERE WE GO!.

ANDDDDDDDDD NO...

got a pink dd player who started shooting me as soon as timer finished, then sent  torps my way, then phew, some teammates got his unwanted attention and then POOF!, he died with -1.

ANNDDDDDDD we lost.

*normal. GG. How would Sir like his potatoes tonight?.

Never mind, WE HAVE EVERY VARIETY.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Really bad, managed to get Kraken and double strike on a Tirpitz while my game for some weird reason was running at 8fps.  Then I got potatoes on my team instead and lost a couple of games.  Ppl want to quickly get the bonus xp and yolo early game just to lose wtf.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

I'm just looking at everyone's signature for most recent wr drops, so I am not the only one. Today we tried so hard, but the weekend potatoes are really heavy to carry. Used big ships, small ships, underaged ships.... didn't help.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

I'm just looking at everyone's signature for most recent wr drops, so I am not the only one. Today we tried so hard, but the weekend potatoes are really heavy to carry. Used big ships, small ships, underaged ships.... didn't help.

Aren't higher tier under-aged ships quite ok when there are potatoes on both sides?  I mean the Blyscawica and Lo Yang have very high carry potential.  For larger ships the Tirpitz usually works too.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

So far for the weekend, I have played three kinds of games. Ones where I carry the team in a destroyer, ones where my kills get stolen in a cruiser, and ones where I die right at the start ._.

Still I think the Furutaka is best for punishing broadsiding cruisers and DDs, though I rarely get kills the damage racked up makes the ARP Haruna challenge a breeze :)

Edited by pwnies5600

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Aren't higher tier under-aged ships quite ok when there are potatoes on both sides?  I mean the Blyscawica and Lo Yang have very high carry potential.  For larger ships the Tirpitz usually works too.

Well, I didn't lose more than I won, but the quality of games decrease really bad. I played really bad this week too, got carried by teammates mostly.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,460 battles

Battles this weekend are so... volatile. I'm sure it's partly my own fault (gotta get a big score for the +200% bonus!) and I've definitely been playing a bit worse than usual, but still... I dead-spectated so many brain-melting defeats which should have been easy victories. Is the circus in town? OH YES IT IS THIS WEEKEND.

I really need to become some sort of Zen Master during these events.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

somehow the not so potatoes players suddenly start speak english

going into planning before the game start

being more tactical that i can imagine

easy win with losing only 2 ships

:trollface: i still top exp though 

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

3/8 in Nagato last night.

Nagato's WR dropped by a percent and its damage went down by a few hundred points.

Such tragedy.

And now that you've sold it already, there's no way to recover your lost winrate :P

220 posts
3,420 battles

I can be Brilliant and terrible, I will carry my Brilliance to the next battle (my ego will dictate this) and then be terrible and will take that to the next battle and be Brilliant again, less and less terrible is getting the norm but for a reality check it's back into the Hipper for another taste of quick death and ego distruction.

This weekend there's been to many we could have won beit someone who has fallen asleep at the wheel..oh dear I go, not again. 

Good points though, it's bought me the extra 1.1 km on the Hippers' guns, this helps.

By crikey when you have a bad battle it's really bad. 

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Turns out it wasn't even a percent.

caDZzgN.png

I can live with this.

Actually remembering how it ended for me was also kinda same, losses after losses. It took me like 110 games to gain the exp for Amagi, but still played some more and it got worse and worse, lots of screw ups. Now I have a blank captain on her.

I think to do well in Nagato, you need to be in practice with Nagato solely, switching ship classes and nations kinda hurts my performance on her. But, I kept her, and will try to be better with her in future.

FnOC5dn.png

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Actually remembering how it ended for me was also kinda same, losses after losses. It took me like 110 games to gain the exp for Amagi, but still played some more and it got worse and worse, lots of screw ups. Now I have a blank captain on her.

I think to do well in Nagato, you need to be in practice with Nagato solely, switching ship classes and nations kinda hurts my performance on her. But, I kept her, and will try to be better with her in future.

FnOC5dn.png

Swiss-Army Stein- I can cut those apples, but I'm sure a paring knife would do it better.