Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reset_kala

wg, how long it gonna take u to fix this?

18 comments in this topic

129 posts
3,526 battles

re re sss 16.08.05_05.29.39-0652.jpg

if this is first time i will forgive them but second match he join in my side again.F... stupid mm.

this is really annoying! those fail div ruin the other gamer experience! some people think that trolling their teammate is fun.... !hell, no! 

this mean AUTO WIN. WG, how long do you need to fix this problem!!! hear our voice!

we don't want those fail div in your team especially high tier match! 

fix this ASAP! 

re re sss 16.08.05_05.29.39-0652.jpg

Super Tester
7,558 posts
7,993 battles

"MM always working as intended" -WG

"as intended" -- noted :D

Anyway, fail divs are problem, recently saw a guy in my team in Kongo in a T9 battle, I asked why did they do that, they said, its a kongo, it has range. Guess who died first.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

"as intended" -- noted :D

Anyway, fail divs are problem, recently saw a guy in my team in Kongo in a T9 battle, I asked why did they do that, they said, its a kongo, it has range. Guess who died first.

when yu only have tier 8 and yur friend nly have tier 2, you can play together... in PvE!!!!! not in PvP

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

This type of "Best Friend Forever" usually not ended well in WoWs :D:D:D

stop partially quote me.... you miss the context :P

129 posts
3,526 battles

the moment that kongo player realize he shoot at  those t8-9 bb broadside became scratch ..:ohmy:

Super Tester
7,558 posts
7,993 battles

the moment that kongo player realize he shoot at  those t8-9 bb broadside became scratch ..:ohmy:

He didn't even get a chance, enemy Iowa one shot him even before he saw the Iowa.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

gut ol day :3

pDZSyyi.jpg

i survive the match tough :3

PS : dev said they will remove fail div in next mayor patch or 2. we can expect it at 0.5.10/0.5.11 (or maybe 0.6.0 :v )

0.5.10 is (probably) when german BB got released. can expect it at end of aug/early sept

0.5.11 probably in 2 month at the earliest

Edited by ReNation

Beta Tester
34 posts
996 battles

gut ol day :3

pDZSyyi.jpg

i survive the match tough :3

PS : dev said they will remove fail div in next mayor patch or 2. we can expect it at 0.5.10/0.5.11 (or maybe 0.6.0 :v )

0.5.10 is (probably) when german BB got released. can expect it at end of aug/early sept

0.5.11 probably in 2 month at the earliest

Behold the power of the tier 1 cruiser, Hashidate!

Super Tester
1,310 posts

However, as far as the rumor goes, divisioning with +1/-1 tier will still be possible.

well since +1/-1 div is not fail div, at all

since u can hold ground when u are 3 tier below the highest tier

129 posts
3,526 battles

However, as far as the rumor goes, divisioning with +1/-1 tier will still be possible.

i hope the rumor goes true. that what i want from wg.. easy fix

205 posts
5,305 battles

Today I had a 3-ship fail division in a T7 match. A Minekaze (pink), a Kawachi, and a Chester. The Kawachi promptly got himself pink, although no one on our team died. Maybe a cumulative damage thingie from previous games. They were obviously trolling, so we pretty much ignored them.

But, it was irritating to occasionally get hit by a potshot from the rear from one of these guys. And, that Minekaze was blindly torping everywhere. It was a bad game for everyone, coz being busy avoiding torps from behind you meant showing broadside to BBs in front of you. We lost majorly, but that was expected.

Sure hope that WG can do something about this in a couple of patches as they hinted.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
7,993 battles

Today I had a 3-ship fail division in a T7 match. A Minekaze (pink), a Kawachi, and a Chester. The Kawachi promptly got himself pink, although no one on our team died. Maybe a cumulative damage thingie from previous games. They were obviously trolling, so we pretty much ignored them.

But, it was irritating to occasionally get hit by a potshot from the rear from one of these guys. And, that Minekaze was blindly torping everywhere. It was a bad game for everyone, coz being busy avoiding torps from behind you meant showing broadside to BBs in front of you. We lost majorly, but that was expected.

Sure hope that WG can do something about this in a couple of patches as they hinted.

Report with the replay file, please get these pests banned asap. These are the sad forms of human being who have misunderstood the definition of fun.

Sign in to follow this