You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reubster_defender

Premium ship variances

7 comments in this topic

44 posts

Hi guys,

Thought I would drop an idea I have had for awhile about premium ships and the different set ups they could/should have to make them a little more *special* on the battle field. I love playing my Molotov, but when compared to other ships of her tier well...lets just say shoot and run..shoot dodge run and oh bugger im toast! lol no not all the time but it does get to feel a bit like that when you play them all the time doesn't it? What I would like to be able to do with my premiums though is bring something a little different to the battle...not just oh another cruiser and oh the Molotov shes squishy, lets all kill her! yay! another consumable slot maybe to premiums? a different set of consumables only available to the premium for example a cruiser premium can get smoke aswell or maybe something different to assist in spotting DD's. A premium BB get say a 15 second speed boost or something. Premium DDs drop a mine or something that only he can see so his team has to make sure they know where they are, enter the square he dropped it in and boom 5k damage and flooding. I am not sure of what added difference here just examples of what I am meaning. I play my premiums to bring a little bit of a difference to the game so its not the same team set up over and over again, but I would also like to bring a little bit of something different to each game aswell, after all Molotov compared to  budyonny and other ships of its tier and you can see why you never see them.

Thanks

Reubster

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Hi guys,

Thought I would drop an idea I have had for awhile about premium ships and the different set ups they could/should have to make them a little more *special* on the battle field. I love playing my Molotov, but when compared to other ships of her tier well...lets just say shoot and run..shoot dodge run and oh bugger im toast! lol no not all the time but it does get to feel a bit like that when you play them all the time doesn't it? What I would like to be able to do with my premiums though is bring something a little different to the battle...not just oh another cruiser and oh the Molotov shes squishy, lets all kill her! yay! another consumable slot maybe to premiums? a different set of consumables only available to the premium for example a cruiser premium can get smoke aswell or maybe something different to assist in spotting DD's. A premium BB get say a 15 second speed boost or something. Premium DDs drop a mine or something that only he can see so his team has to make sure they know where they are, enter the square he dropped it in and boom 5k damage and flooding. I am not sure of what added difference here just examples of what I am meaning. I play my premiums to bring a little bit of a difference to the game so its not the same team set up over and over again, but I would also like to bring a little bit of something different to each game aswell, after all Molotov compared to  budyonny and other ships of its tier and you can see why you never see them.

Thanks

Reubster

Atlanta has radar

Flint has smoke

Mikhail Kutuzov has smoke

Indianapolis has radar

Tirpitz has torpedoes

Imp Nik has Stalinium rounds

Atago has repair party and forward firing torpedoes

Lo Yang has Hydro

I think you'll find premium ships already have their little perks :)

44 posts

Up to tier 5 premium ships

Those are Collector Ships

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up for me guys it was collector ships I was thinking of not premiums then, I have a tonne of the little ones and love them to death! haven't had the chance to get the higher ones yet damn money!!! lol

Super Tester
1,310 posts

murmanks have spotter plane

iwaki alpha have smoke and 10km torp for tier 4 (alpha tester reward : unattainable anymore)

arkansas beta have 6 upgrade slot (same like tier 8 ship)(beta tester reward : unattainable anymore)

mikasa tachibana smith albany emden diana (is there any other tier 2 left?) are collector/reward ship

warspite got biggest tier 6 calliber shell + lazer accuracy

anshan got 8km torp (her base, gnevny only has 4km torp). she also has permanent premium camo that gives extra free exp

gremlyn OP (dev said they wont sell her anymore) got 8km torp, IJN/USN rate of concealment pinalty. invi firing invi torping all day

sampan carry tier 9 plane (the ship it self is tier 7)

yubari got AA barage(defensive fire) at tier 4

sims got super fast torp reload (derp damage tough)

isizuchi, dunno :/

molotov has faster rate of fire

texas(tier5) has tier 7 level of AA

arizona got better shell grouping and longer shoot range than NM

MK got smoke

flint got smoke

atlanta got radar at t7 + unlimited AA barage 

indianapolis got radar at t7

loyang got hydro

derpitz got torpitz

atago got repair party

imp nik. got amazing turrets placement. immune to HE(due no super structure he deal little to no damage), immune to AP(easy angling), tight shell grouping

Edited by ReNation