Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KongouHime

Frustrating moment

10 comments in this topic

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I was playing and grinding my Iowa, had a battle in Two Brothers map last night. I got caught in a battle against 2 BB's then my internet connection decided to troll me, my ping got skyrocketed from 70-100 ping to 25k ping!!! The worst scenario is that my ship is facing broadside and I can't turn my ship into bow position because of the high ping. I don't have a choice but to see my beloved ship got hit and sunk and bad timing that I got disconnected and tried to reconnect many times but I can't log-in due to the connection. I got really frustrated about what happened to me that I turned off my laptop, my mobile wifi connection, and gone to sleep. That's the story. Any frustrating moments happened to you during the game?

563 posts
4,686 battles

Top of the team with 100k + damage or 1000 + base xp on a loss.. 

i mean mean that kind of loss where more than half your team can't get above 500 base xp

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

AAG internet cable has been broken. Stay sharp in these days

What's that?? I live in the Philippines, and our internet service is always crappy and lying that we got the award for being the most expensive internet service with the slowest connection in Asia.

556 posts
8,197 battles

My game randomly decided to drop me from the server in a 2v1 against a Yamato. When I finally reconnected though my teammate scored the kill. I was still alive, but sorely dissapointed.

266 posts
5,142 battles

Any frustrating moments happened to you during the game?

Soon after every time I click 'Battle'? :3

Sometimes I wonder why do I keep playing this game despite so much suffering... 

139 posts
5,876 battles

Non-network related, but every single time my whole team decides to blitzkrieg one side of Two Brothers, turn back the moment a BB appears, and then leaving the other side completely open.

And I swear that has been happening more often these days.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I was trying to replicate my friend's defect where he always disconnected few minutes after being loaded into battle. I thought I replicated the defect, it turns out it was just PLDC being PLDC'ing. :sceptic:

In the end, I asked him to run file integrity check & it worked. :teethhappy:

[KGHSF]
3,224 posts
6,072 battles

I wanna jump off rooftops that game too long loading and get crashed(not mod pack fault)

My internet is nothing problem but too long extracting files. When I playing ......... that's all lose all game due bad team (I play t6 but got t8 many times)

Sign in to follow this