You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Loshirai14

Why does ARP Kirishima have no Original Voice?

7 comments in this topic

345 posts
3,656 battles

Seems like almost all of the ARP Commanders now have their original voices, but why doesn't Kirishima have one? Are they planning on adding the original voice some time in the future?

...still waiting for ARP Nachi WITH her Original Voice...

Edited by Loshirai14

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Well they could have used Youtaurou's lines, but I guess they just duplicated Iona's lines for Kirishima. No unique voice files for Kirishima yet.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Seems like almost all of the ARP Commanders now have their original voices, but why doesn't Kirishima have one? Are they planning on adding the original voice some time in the future?

...still waiting for ARP Nachi WITH her Original Voice...

I ask both questions myself as well

345 posts
3,656 battles

They have, already did, there're mods out there to enable their voices  for all ships too

bKzfVhN.png

Hmm.. seems like it's just a matter of time before ARP Nachi gets released. Why didn't they use the bear voice for the human Kirishima? Do they both have different VA?

181 posts
7,548 battles

Why didn't they use the bear voice for the human Kirishima? Do they both have different VA?

That's what I have been thinking because WG wouldn't just be using Iona's voice as a placeholder while yotaro's voice files are there already.
Edited by 8knots

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,845 battles

At one stage ARP Kirishima BB was a reward for new players who researched and bought a TierV ship in May but it came with Iona (and also Haruna was there as an unassigned commander).

There was a three stage  challenge back in April-May2016 usng ARP Kirishima BB with Commander "Kirishima (Yotaroh)" + 5 Skill Points as the final reward - the first mission was to give Commander "Kirishima". 

I think this was when the voice for the human Kirishima was mixed up with Iona's and other technical reward issues.