You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Torchwood5

Cruellest thing you've done to another player

34 comments in this topic

556 posts
8,197 battles

So I came from a game just now where a teammate accidentally hit me with his mains (or probably secondaries). The single hit lit my stern on fire and instead of putting it out with DCP I waited the full time until it expired.

So I ask; what's a cruel way you've annoyed or trolled someone in the game, and no, calling them expletives or racial slurs doesn't count.

Also a second from the fire dying the guy who hit me went pink so. . . =)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

once.... i almost cap enemy base in my Kamikaze R, i was alone and the whole remaining enemy is trying to cap our base..... if i stay and cap, the team will win because they just start cap while i on 3/4 finishing the cap.

i intentionally exit the cap and made the team lost because i did almost nothing in that match and i dont want to waste the bonus win x2 xp

it was cruel and i regret it until now . also i swear i wont do that again....

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

So i was beside of a cv under attck by lot of bombers

I was on cruiser

I break his hope by telling him that i use sonar instead :trollface:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Couple days ago, my t10 battleship crossed the stern of a parked Moskva that was slowly reversing right at the start of the match. He collided with me, and took offense. Shot two HE salvos into my side. The first salvo set two fires. The second turned him pink. I didn't hit damage control, so the damage reflect from the fires did ~7k damage to him per tick until he exploded. Then I just hit repair party and healed all the way back up.

End of the match, he was right at the bottom of the exp table for dying at the start of the match and barely landing any shots on enemies, and I had ~40k credits in compensation for him. I get warm fuzzy feelings thinking about how much silver shooting me cost him.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

The first time i got a pink name. Sealclubbing in low tier using hoshou for a contest and when i drop torps and killed my target, there this one cruiser turn towards my torps after he saw the enemy ship was sunk and didn't turn till the last second, sunk it by flooding, poor lad. i think his repair is on cooldown

Super Tester
630 posts
9,481 battles

During the first wave of ARP missions where we needed to get 30 destroyer kills for the mission I was in my cleveland and I had a lower tier cruiser with me at the time, he had very low hp and me and him were chasing after this one DD. He was about 5KMs in front of me so he had the lead on this destroyer when suddenly I see enemy CV planes flying towards him so then I turned off my AA in my cleveland so he would die to the CV and I could secure the kill on the destroyer I was chasing.

In the end I did kill the destroyer however I did feel pretty bad for that lower tier cruiser considering the fact if I had my AA on plus defensive fire I could've saved his life.

ARP MISSIONS YO. They make people killsteal :look:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

During the first wave of ARP missions where we needed to get 30 destroyer kills for the mission I was in my cleveland and I had a lower tier cruiser with me at the time, he had very low hp and me and him were chasing after this one DD. He was about 5KMs in front of me so he had the lead on this destroyer when suddenly I see enemy CV planes flying towards him so then I turned off my AA in my cleveland so he would die to the CV and I could secure the kill on the destroyer I was chasing.

In the end I did kill the destroyer however I did feel pretty bad for that lower tier cruiser considering the fact if I had my AA on plus defensive fire I could've saved his life.

ARP MISSIONS YO. They make people killsteal :look:

you didnt pull the trigger, but her blood on your hand!! :P

403 posts
8,180 battles

Multiple instances of detonating full-health Tirpitzes with only one torpedo hit.

Or that one time I scored a quadruple critadel on an Isuzuchi in my Kongo (Isu died of course)

266 posts
5,142 battles

I got into a funny 2 vs 2 MM a few months ago. Me in a Zao and my ally in a Midway. Enemy team is comprised of a Hakuryu and a New Orleans.

Both CV used AS loadout and while they are busy poking each other, I bullied that New Orleans. Hard. I saw him crying in the forum afterwards. :trollface:

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Ambush CV planes in a maxed commander cleveland, and then proceed to kill the CV when she ran out of planes. One kill short of clear skies.

[KGHSF]
3,205 posts
6,030 battles

I say all chat "KILL THE HARUNA" 

They answer "come", "wtf are you saying?"(expect that some of my neighbour player ask)  I show up "HERE I AM"

Then that Haruna eat my 4 torps and sunk on yesterday with my Nicholas :teethhappy: OH HELL NO  

265 posts
799 battles

Cruellest thing? The oneI remember was using a faildiv Erie for shielding myself against incoming BB fire

Hooo boy was he salty. Good thing I only installed the latin alphabet :trollface:

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

Back then when blue liner still a thing, I torp bombed an enemy battleship who dueled my friendly battleship who slid at the border of the map the whole game, the enemy battleship sunk before my torp reached him and because of that my torpedoes went straight into the sliding allied BB who was still sliding and sunk after got hit by them. 

I'm not even sorry, I might be intentionally did that because I'm so pissed off with those blue liners

Edited by Vio_Strygun

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Typed in "No cap kill all" to all players in the room.

It resulted in... Amusing banter exchanges.

Team did leave the cap.

Took 7 minutes to find and kill the last guy, who was bluelining for dear life.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

It wasn't i that said this but it made me laugh.

At game start someone typed in all chat 'press T to increase accuracy'

The amount of DD smoke was funny

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,000 battles

On one of my runs for the clear skies contest, I ran into a myogi + phoenix div. 

Myogi was stock. He sailed 3 km and took 6/6 torps from me. He died in 1 shot. He had to wait for his divmate to die (which did not take long). Proceeded to get devastating strikes on 2 more poor BBs in that battle. Bogue OP.

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

Couple days ago, my t10 battleship crossed the stern of a parked Moskva that was slowly reversing right at the start of the match. He collided with me, and took offense. Shot two HE salvos into my side. The first salvo set two fires. The second turned him pink. I didn't hit damage control, so the damage reflect from the fires did ~7k damage to him per tick until he exploded. Then I just hit repair party and healed all the way back up.

End of the match, he was right at the bottom of the exp table for dying at the start of the match and barely landing any shots on enemies, and I had ~40k credits in compensation for him. I get warm fuzzy feelings thinking about how much silver shooting me cost him.

Of course you also have to remember that you jeopardized all the other members in you team by increasing the odds against them.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I got into a funny 2 vs 2 MM a few months ago. Me in a Zao and my ally in a Midway. Enemy team is comprised of a Hakuryu and a New Orleans.

Both CV used AS loadout and while they are busy poking each other, I bullied that New Orleans. Hard. I saw him crying in the forum afterwards. :trollface:

Wait a sec that's not me right