You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shibbyland

Rules when observing new ships.

7 comments in this topic

13 posts

Hi All,

I just wanted to ask about what was acceptable when observing testers using ships not yet released. I am aware the testers have signed a non disclosure agreement and as such cannot answer any questions.

However, it occurred to me that people are often very interested in the new ships and how they are performing. Is there anything wrong with making observations in game about your attacks on or defense from these ships under testing? Whilst it's enjoyable to discuss them in game in anticipation of their release I wouldn't want to cause an issue.

Thanks

Edited by Shibbyland

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

There's no problem, as long as the testers themselves don't reveal anything. However, it is best to avoid distracting your team mates from the fight by cluttering up the chat.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

What a coincidence. Just yesterday there was a thread on this. It's here.

Oh, and of course focus fire on them if they are on the enemy's team.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You can stare lewdly whilst drooling make observations about the ships. Supertesters are simply not allowed to discuss the ships in any way, shape or form with people who did not sign the NDA.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

I prefer it if you just go to all chat and say "Look a the new ship.  Everyone focus fire on it" so the player cant stand coming into the liver server any more in a test ship.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

You can stare lewdly whilst drooling make observations about the ships. Supertesters are simply not allowed to discuss the ships in any way, shape or form with people who did not sign the NDA.

nope - they can drool after the battle while watching a replay!

During the battle they should be looking at the enemy for CRITADELS :izmena: