You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OraPits

Getting the Roon

11 comments in this topic

220 posts
3,420 battles

A small question

I have just bought the Hipper so next is the Roon

I have 29 million and eleven thousand XP, so I have plenty of money to buy it but I need another 200,000 -ish XP

This is obviously going to take a while, if that's just the way it is then I will have several months more playing tier one and two to get the XP's up and by then I should also have 60 million to throw at damage after death.

Is there another way I can get more of these elusive XP's quicker.

139 posts
5,876 battles

Hipper's a great ship to play IMO, so I'd suggest grinding the Hipper itself. You can adapt to its playstyle and bring what you've learned over to the Roon/Hindenburg afterwards. 

Edited: Completely mistyped the Hipper for Roon. Shouldn't be posting immediately after waking up in the morning.

Edited by fawx317

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Why not play the Hipper? It was one of the most fun t8 ships there is. Good guns and secondaries with torps for in close work. 

Unless you only play t1 and t2?

You won't like the xp then to get the hindenburg.

[LBAS]
4,455 posts
25,589 battles

Why not play the Hipper? It was one of the most fun t8 ships there is. Good guns and secondaries with torps for in close work. 

Unless you only play t1 and t2?

You won't like the xp then to get the hindenburg.

She isnt the best but good and better than Chappie. My T8CA collection is Mogami and Hipper.T9 will be Roon and DmDonskoi

[LBAS]
4,455 posts
25,589 battles

tips: dont skip any ship unless you have tons of doubloon and credits to pay repair cost for high tier.

Skip a tier and lack of experience for higher tier

Edited by MatterCore

220 posts
3,420 battles

I'm sort of committed to the German ships now since I've gone up right through them and only German, I like to make life simple.

So ok the Hipper gets me more XP, I suppose it's only natural, this is going to cost a lot getting good, so be it :)...I've played a lot (to many) tier 1/2/3 battles and got not to bad at it, it's so much fun just hunting without care of getting sunk..unlike the Hipper, I call me the 2 minute wonder boy in my most beautiful Hipper..I need to be a 10 minute stayfast for the team...such a big step to these higher tier ships..need to be as cunning as a most cunning animal there is to survive.

Wonder why I didn't get emails saying there were replies (not that I care to much, but seems a bit rude since you all took time out of you day to help)

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

I'm sort of committed to the German ships now since I've gone up right through them and only German, I like to make life simple.

So ok the Hipper gets me more XP, I suppose it's only natural, this is going to cost a lot getting good, so be it :)...I've played a lot (to many) tier 1/2/3 battles and got not to bad at it, it's so much fun just hunting without care of getting sunk..unlike the Hipper, I call me the 2 minute wonder boy in my most beautiful Hipper..I need to be a 10 minute stayfast for the team...such a big step to these higher tier ships..need to be as cunning as a most cunning animal there is to survive.

Wonder why I didn't get emails saying there were replies (not that I care to much, but seems a bit rude since you all took time out of you day to help)

You have to activate email notification from profile settings, otherwise you only get emails about getting rekt banned or getting warnings, or when someone replies to a private message by default.