Sign in to follow this  
IJN_Harugumo

No, this is not funny, WG, why locking my account

18 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,229 battles

:child:can't people take a joke??

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/17116-thins-not-to-do-in-wows-pretending-you-are-a-noob-in-a-tier-10-battle/

refer to this post i posted earlier today

and guess what happened

[content removed]

Screenshot with login information removed.

~amade

Edited by amade

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Oh damm i hope that gets fixed for you quickly lord. Sometimes humor just doesn't come through in text well not to mention humor varies from country to country. But that is really harsh :ohmy:

634 posts
6,229 battles

Oh damm i hope that gets fixed for you quickly lord. Sometimes humor just doesn't come through in text well not to mention humor varies from country to country. But that is really harsh :ohmy:

I dont really know what to say anymore, :fishpalm:people nowadays are way too harsh on you and cant take a joke 

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

have u sent the ticket yet?

i though this kinds of problem won't get entertain on ticket. we need mods here on forum because someone who read the forum did the banning.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Which joke?

never mind

I can guess who.

I have seen tier 10 player do more yolo and bad mouthing the team more than you do

And heck no one bats an eye

When you post it in forum

Someone lose their mind

Edited by Harpoon01

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I spend like around 150 bucks today free exping and buying credits for the Yamato and I made a joke and actually got banned???

Did you just joke around and said "Account for Sale"? Because regardless if it's a joke or not, it's still no no.

634 posts
6,229 battles

Did you just joke around and said "Account for Sale"? Because regardless if it's a joke or not, it's still no no.

No, I said that 'I just bought this account and I am new how to play' and things like that

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

WG don't remove accounts ever.  They stay in the database even if permabanned.

Think of the accounts like a permanent lease.  The account is always assigned to you, however WG retain ownership.

In return (that EULA thingy you clicked through really quickly to get to the pretty sheeps) you agreed to not try and make money out of the account by selling it.  You were also warned that if you share the account (sub-let maybe?) then you are responsible for any actions taken, and you will receive zero support if something goes wrong.

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

i though this kinds of problem won't get entertain on ticket. we need mods here on forum because someone who read the forum did the banning.

no. mods cant ban the account. its the support stuff.

thats why you HAVE TO send the ticket if u want your account back.

mods cant help u with this

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Joking about selling or buying accounts is not taken lightly. The forums is not the place to discuss this issue, please refer to support for appeals/resolution.

Thread locked.

~amade

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

I spend like around 150 bucks today free exping and buying credits for the Yamato and I made a joke and actually got banned???

Spending money on the game doesn't exempt you from following the rules, which you DID accept to follow when you signed up. Even if it was alledgedly meant as a joke.

I​I'll quote the relevant part here, and I have emphazied the actual violation, which has caused your account being banned by support:

2.19 The process of or attempt of selling or purchasing of game accounts, currency or modify any of the products or related products or use the affiliated graphics without our consent for either real money or in another game currency/items is not permitted. Any players found doing so will get their accounts permanently banned. Players who also state that they intend to carry out this process will be handled the same as those who have carried out the action.

As Amade has stated, your only course of action, is to contact support. But there is no guarantee they will reinstate your account. Attempting to sell or buy an account, or stating that you intend to sell or have bought the account, is one of the major violations of the rules.

/AALG

Edited by AALG