You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

well, really?

21 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

so here I was, just about to get on my teams cap, as the enemy was just about to cap out, I was about 1-2 km away and then bam I blow up lol

yes there was a enemy DD hiding in smoke capping and a enemy yorck 4-5km away and his guns weren't looking at me but his secondarys where shooting me and I detonated he hit me with 1 HE shell.

like come on WG whats with this rubbish??

I was in my Blyskawica and had 10k health left and if I had got on to the cap we wouldn't of lost the battle. But since when can HE shells detonate other ships??

but yeah game not rigged at all is it????

shot-16.08.03_20.38.02-0945.jpg 

753 posts
8,965 battles

Not really worth responding to your constant "this game is rigged" posts anymore and therefore bumping them as it is becoming tiresome rhetoric. :fishpalm:

So this will be my last.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Ok, i've detonated a kirov that was on 100% hp, and i hit him with one HE shell from my Blyska.

So I've done to the enemy.

I'm sure if the tables were turned and you were the one doing the killing, there would be no complaints.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Ok, i've detonated a kirov that was on 100% hp, and i hit him with one HE shell from my Blyska.

So I've done to the enemy.

I'm sure if the tables were turned and you were the one doing the killing, there would be no complaints

oh ive done the same thing as well with HE in a DD against another DD as well. but for it to happen with a secondary just when I was about to save the battle from being a loss, is a bit over the top sadly.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

there is a lot of little things that happen quite often that can be frustrating, like when a ship dies its last shell will tend to set the ship on fire that just sunk it. little things like that and I'm sure everyone has experienced that happening to them from both sides. 

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

GDI yobbo. just how unlucky you can get. maybe you played so many games to experience those weird RNG rolls. so far my only complains is when i shot a unmoving target with my battleship guns at dead center, my shell don't score citadel for 3 salvo...

2ZCFEim.jpg

181 posts
7,548 battles

Is it me or it's just that detonation seems to just hit on certain players that have "really" bad RNG? My detonation ratio doesn't seems to change since the upgrade rework patch (which removes 30% detonation prevention from main battery mod. 1).

Plus, I recently bought Atlanta (the ship that players said have detonated a lot) and have played 12 matches within two days with only one detonation so far.

Edited by 8knots

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles

fuso detonate my yorck..i was just sailing then detected so i turn heading straight and bam goes kaboom from 2 shells

huge kick to my balls..1st one to die and i never died so quickly in a match before

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,487 battles

It happens . Sometimes RNG plays too big a part in this game, if you can't handle it maybe you should play Tetris instead? Oh, no that has RNG as well! :sceptic:

Edited by j0e90

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

so here I was, just about to get on my teams cap, as the enemy was just about to cap out, I was about 1-2 km away and then bam I blow up lol
yes there was a enemy DD hiding in smoke capping and a enemy yorck 4-5km away and his guns weren't looking at me but his secondarys where shooting me and I detonated he hit me with 1 HE shell.
like come on WG whats with this rubbish??
I was in my Blyskawica and had 10k health left and if I had got on to the cap we wouldn't of lost the battle. But since when can HE shells detonate other ships??
but yeah game not rigged at all is it????

I only played like 600 games, and all the detonations I have seen so far are done by HE.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Thats the trouble with this game a lot of things that are available in game like the flags all depend on RNG. So its written in the code that a certain % of times you will get detonated and that suxs. Just like when a ship dies its last shell will have a high chance of setting the ship that sunk it on fire.