Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Idiequick

Premium Ships

4 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,387 battles

I am a first time poster but have been playing for a while and have a quick question.

I have noticed when I look in the premium store for both US and EU that they have more ships available such as the Krasny Krym, Mikhail Kutuzov, Indianapolis to name a few

Is there any intention to make those ships available on the Asia server as well?

Thank you in advance

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Those ships were available for certain duration on certain time

We dont know when

It depends on the marketing

Edited by Harpoon01

2 posts
1,387 battles

Thanks for the reply and understand.

Those ships are still showing on the US and EU website though and they do not have the limited time symbol showing which makes me think they are for now permanent just like the sprinkling of prem ships we have access to currently.

Guess I'll just sit tight and wait .... and also hope they bring out the HMNZS Achilles (my grandfather served on board her at the Battle of the River Plate :)) as a prem ship or at the least the Leander class cruisers when WG get the British fleet done and in game

Edited by Idiequick

Super Tester
7,788 posts
8,043 battles

Thanks for the reply and understand.

Those ships are still showing on the US and EU website though and they do not have the limited time symbol showing which makes me think they are for now permanent just like the sprinkling of prem ships we have access to currently.

Guess I'll just sit tight and wait .... and also hope they bring out the HMNZS Achilles (my grandfather served on board her at the Battle of the River Plate :)) as a prem ship or at the least the Leander class cruisers when WG get the British fleet done and in game

Then next two premium ships are going to be German tier 7 battleship Scharnhorst and French tier 6 battleship Dunkerque. They are rotated during events or special occasions. However, the NA and EU servers get more premium stuffs than we do, cause you know, we are poor and they are rich :trollface:

Sign in to follow this