You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fear_the_Reaper

When will ranked battles be back?

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

I can not seem to find any info on when ranked battles will be back? 

I couldn't before last season started either and ended up missing a few weeks of them...

Just saying... i bought premium time specifically because ranked battles were on and i am going to run out before they come back again....

That just isn't fair wargaming.. 

Why ever take away the ranked battles or make them less accessable? 

Is it just to make them feel more special or something?

If i am honest i really only care about them because the moronic 2 tier split is not a thing in ranked battles so it actually makes the matches fair and fun. 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

The previous Ranked schedule was clearly outlined, so I don't see why you couldn't plan your premium purchase in advance to avoid wasting your premium time?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

The previous Ranked schedule was clearly outlined, so I don't see why you couldn't plan your premium purchase in advance to avoid wasting your premium time?

i disagree.

WG did notify us about the Ranked battle period but it just way too late and by changing the Tier form 7-8 to 6-7 in premier league gib us only a week or two to prepare our captain and flags.

I ended up have to use Sims and only can dream of using Blys with 15 point captain :(

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

i disagree.

WG did notify us about the Ranked battle period but it just way too late and by changing the Tier form 7-8 to 6-7 in premier league gib us only a week or two to prepare our captain and flags.

I ended up have to use Sims and only can dream of using Blys with 15 point captain :(

and I realised I cannot use my Tirpitz in Ranked

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

and I realised I cannot use my Tirpitz in Ranked

And i cannot use my Lo Yang Hydro that i bought it exclusively for rank (now sitting in da port doing nothing..) 

Please notify us earlier like 2 months (with full detail) so we can carefully planed our scheduled and prepare ships. 

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

And i cannot use my Lo Yang Hydro that i bought it exclusively for rank (now sitting in da port doing nothing..) 

Please notify us earlier like 2 months (with full detail) so we can carefully planed our scheduled and prepare ships. 

agreed. At least give us a calender of all planned ranked and Team Battles and their possible ranks so we dont have to try get 20 15 point commanders ready

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

you and me both melon , i wasted my cash on lo yang when i could have skipped to a T10 ship

575 posts
5,354 battles

I hope they make some fundamental changes in Ranked to ensure it isn't used by players like PuG matches are; 'just for fun, competition not required.' I would hope they'd start allowing 2 ship divisions so friends can play together. Because having to rely on others who may or may not play ranked for all the right reasons is like playing Russian roulette with an auto-loading weapon. Lastly, I'd like to see them make each stage at ranked 10 and above permanent instead of having it as they made it this time; "highest XP does not lose a star."

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I hope they make some fundamental changes in Ranked to ensure it isn't used by players like PuG matches are; 'just for fun, competition not required.' I would hope they'd start allowing 2 ship divisions so friends can play together. Because having to rely on others who may or may not play ranked for all the right reasons is like playing Russian roulette with an auto-loading weapon. Lastly, I'd like to see them make each stage at ranked 10 and above permanent instead of having it as they made it this time; "highest XP does not lose a star."

agreed, too crappy teams makes it impossible to progress. A two player div can at least carry since it is 7v7, especially if they play different ship classes

Or allow divs until the premier league to make high levels more reliant on teamwork between random players (lol random players you will probably get the same group everytime)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Record and post on youtube, win or lose.

Where will I put my money. XD

I dont really think i can win drakon Blys in Sims but yea we still didn't have chance to fight each other :D:D:D

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I dont really think i can win drakon Blys in Sims but yea we still didn't have chance to fight each other :D:D:D

we can all get the training room mod and then you two can dual in there

I will watch :P

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Things starting to heating up real fast :trollface:

I will watch in my Des Moines and in the end I can make whoever I like better win :trollface: just kidding thats cheating lmao

and the winner gets to be in my team XD

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

FtR ranked alternates with team battles at the moment.

I expect we will see some sort of team battle announcement in the near future.

Oh.. so ranked battles won't be back for months then?

that is terrible news.... I don't have enough friends for team battles nor do i have the time to be organizing 50 or so people so i can actually play the damned things..

Guess that is the end of my warships then unless i play co op over the next couple months... the random battles just are not fun with the 2 tier split still being a thing...

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper